Franklin Templeton Investments
We have a vacancy of Vp Institutional Sales Sea Excl Malaysia in our company, Franklin Templeton Investments. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Vp Institutional Sales Sea Excl Malaysia
Company: Franklin Templeton Investments
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: Salary detail is not available
URL Expiry: 2022-09-08
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
- Leads the execution of integrated and strategic sales and marketing plan for institutional/separate accounts in the Southeast Asia region with focus on Alternatives
- Actively engages with institutional clients and consultants to seek direct or sub-advisory mandates working towards increasing of AUM and market share
- Acts as a senior sales executive in identifying and developing new opportunities and represents the firm at important industry and client meetings via sophisticated presentations and delivering thought-leadership
- Acts as one of the key decision-makers, authority, and voice of Franklin Templeton at the segment and region level
- Meeting performance expectations and targets, address poor performance, leads expansion opportunities and works in partnership with Head of Distribution to develop the sales and marketing plan for segment and region
- Maintain a database of sales and marketing activities and monitor any follow up items
- Act as client contact/escalation point for any critical issues on account management
- Develop strong relationships and collaborate with the firm’s investment management teams, marketing support, portfolio administration, performance and risk analytics units for projects, events or initiatives
- Review and develop sales presentations, marketing brochures, regular communication materials, RFPs, information requests and industry surveys from clients, prospects and consultants
- A University degree, preferably in a finance or marketing discipline
- Relevant MAS licenses (e.g. CMFAS Module 3), CFA is a plus
- Prefreably 7 years working experience in sales/business development roles or investment management roles within fund management firms
- Provable track record of delivering sales results in Southeast Asia institutional market, experience in marketing alternatives to asset owners is strongly preferred
- Evident technical depth and understanding across asset classes. Deep insights into regional client needs, regulatory constraints and buying behavior
- Well-developed network of relationships with Singapore and the broader Southeast Asia institutional buyers
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office’s applications, Bloomberg, and Morningstar
- Able to cope well with frequent travel of up to 50% of the time.
—the mix of both monetary and non-monetary rewards provided to you in recognition for your time, talents, efforts, and results.
. An emphasis on corporate citizenship is embedded in our
, and is an important element of how we achieve success.
Experience, Exposure, and Education, to help you achieve your professional development goals. Take some time to,
, and see what it means to say, “
. In your email, please include the arrangement you are requesting and the job title and job number you are applying for. We will review the request and make a best effort to enact the arrangement. It take up to three business days to receive a response to your request. Please note that only requests for arrangements will receive a response.