We have a vacancy of Vp Fcss Advisory Pb Group Legal Secretariat & Compliance in our company, DBS Bank. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Vp Fcss Advisory Pb Group Legal Secretariat & Compliance
Company: DBS Bank
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: Salary detail is not available
URL Expiry: 2022-08-17
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
This position requires the successful candidate to have a sound understanding of AML/CFT regulations and apply the AML/CFT requirements in relation to the Consumer Banking (CBG) business unit. The successful candidate is expected to actively interact with management, business, operations and other stakeholders in providing advisory support to first line and second line functions to uphold DBS’ AML/CFT Standards across all DBS locations. The candidate must be confident and be able to interact with stakeholders of varying seniority. The successful candidate would also be presented with opportunities to run and participate in CBG/PB/LCS projects and attend governance committees and participate in peer reviews across different geographies.
- Ensure consistent interpretation and implementation of Group CDD standard across various Business Units / Support Units / DBS Locations
- As the subject matter expert, provide relevant technical expertise in interpreting AML/CFT related issues and offer practical solutions and advisory support to address and mitigate AML/CFT risk.
- Provide advisory on new product approval reviews on CBG / PB.
- Provide advisory on industry wide initiatives such as ACIP and support CBG/PB initiatives
- Provide group advisory support and oversight to the compliance colleagues at other DBS locations for a consistent interpretation and implementation of controls and processes.
- Lead/Participate in enterprise wide AML/CFT projects from time to time
- Address potential issues holistically and timely with minimal supervision
- Preparation of Monthly AML key metrics reporting
- Develop appropriate and relevant material and conduct AML/CFT training where required.
- Assist in providing responses to queries from MAS, internal audit and external auditors, and other regulatory bodies.
- Any other support as required by the Head of FCSS Advisory (IBG) from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in any relevant field.
- Minimum 9-10 years of AML experience involving in areas such as CDD / Transaction Monitoring / Sanctions / Client Risk Review
- Whilst wealth management (Private banking and Treasures Private clients) banking exposure is important, the applicant should also possess good working knowledge on the different business segments (Retail /Corporate banking)
- Extensive understanding of MAS Notices, Guidelines and Regulations on AML/CFT and Sanctions
- Effective communication and written skills
- Able to lead, work in a team, work confidently with Senior Management
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
Primary Location: Singapore-DBS Asia Central
Job Posting: Jun 10, 2022, 3:01:05 AM