Bank of America
We have a vacancy of Vice President- Head Of Client Service in our company, Bank of America. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Vice President- Head Of Client Service
Company: Bank of America
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-11-20
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Why does this role exist?
Within the Treasury / Cash Management business of the bank, independently consults and acts as a liaison with business partners and clients to ensure client requirements are fully met for services requested within specified timeframes. This role is considered a clear career path for senior opportunities and demands the candidate to demonstrate this potential.
- Creates unit vision, lead people to perform and develops employees.
- Manages staffing requirements, performance management (including client survey scores), budget/expense management, reporting and forecasting for areas managed.
- Participate in the resolution of operational and/or product servicing issues of a sensitive/high risk nature for major clients.
- Ensures associates are adhering to all business procedures and protocols.
- Works with appropriate business partners to provide resolution to client inquiries and issues in support of the team. Includes potential RFP/pre-sales involvement.
- Responsible for understanding and coordinating escalations in a timely manner for quick and accurate resolution.
- Responsible for acting as the primary interface with the client to establish all connectivity between organizations
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 2 years Team Lead or Management Experience
- Minimum of 2 years Treasury Experience
- Working knowledge of Fulfillment/Treasury Management products and services
- Ensure professional image through use of proper phone and email etiquette.
- Analyze day-to-day work to identify opportunities to streamline and improve efficiencies –escalate to management as needed.
- Ability to influence and champion change to ensure employee adoption
- Make appropriate decisions that balance the client, shareholder and employee constituents
- Oral Communications – speak effectively one-to-one or in groups.
- Prepare and deliver clear, effective, and professional presentations.
- Help create and maintain strong morale; cooperate with team members to resolve problems and achieve goals.
- Deliver written communications that are well organized, concise yet complete, and in vocabulary appropriate for audience.
- Strong coaching experience to ensure the employees understand the importance of accurate work and achieving world class client experience
- Strong team player with good work ethics
- Ability to work independently as part of an elite team
- Best practice orientated
- Self starter
- Attention to detail
- Highly organized
- Thrives on challenges
- Takes personal ownership
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and creative thinking
- Ability to build strong client relationships
- Adapts easily to change
- Commonsense approach – mature and confident
- Excellent personal presentation for face to face meetings with clients
- Friendly outgoing personality to deal with clients
- Flexibility with hours/overtime as and when required