the LEGO Group
We have a vacancy of Trainer in our company, the LEGO Group. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Trainer
Company: the LEGO Group
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-10-05
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Are you interested in training and developing a diverse team of customer service representatives?
Join us and bring your training skills to the table and help us build a FRKE (Fun, Reliable, Knowledgeable and Engaging) environment for the CSE (Consumer & Shopper Engagement) Team!
- Deliver face-to-face and virtual trainings (both Induction Training for new-hires and developmental training for existing staff) that is engaging, supportive and facilitates strong learning transfer.
- Using instructional design methodologies, design interactive and diverse learning journeys and/or training experiences for classrooms that appeal to all learning styles and check learning retention along the way.
- Training materials and process maintenance.
- Strong stakeholder management, collaboration and communication with areas of CSE.
- Support the evaluation of training needs for the Singapore CSE employees.
Play your part in our team succeeding
Consumer & Shopper Engagement supports the LEGO Group by providing world-class service through diverse customer interactions. CSE helps protect the brand while creating lasting relationships and dedication through engagement and service. To deliver world-class service our employees must be trained in a world-class way. To make that happen the Training Specialist role will build Fun, Reliable, Knowledgeable and Engaging training experiences through systematic execution of our global training strategy. A high priority for this role will be new hire Induction training, which will ensure new employees receive the best opening.
Do you have what it takes?
- Minimum 2 years experience in training adult learners.
- Prior experience in instructional design and training material content creation (both face to face and virtual training).
- The ability to travel domestically and/or internationally once a year if required.
- Working in a global organization will have you occasionally working early or late meetings or trainings outside of normal working hours.
- Developing strong working relationships with colleagues and other teams across the business globally.
- Brings a creative, innovative and change-ready mind to the training atmosphere.
- Has a continuous improvement mindset and is ready to challenge the status quo while always striving for improvement and taking action on those ideas.
- Highly proficient in English language to communicate effectively.
Join the global LEGO® team
What’s in it for you? Here are some of what to expect
- Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
- Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
- Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based
- Colleague Discount – We know you’ll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
- Bonus – We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached, you’ll be rewarded through our global bonus scheme.
- Your workplace – Our offices will be your primary workplace with flexibility to work from home during your working week. Your People Leader will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model, role eligibility and frequency with you.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.