CLARKSONS SINGAPORE PTE. LIMITED
We have a vacancy of Trainee Derivatives Broker in our company, CLARKSONS SINGAPORE PTE. LIMITED. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Trainee Derivatives Broker
Company: CLARKSONS SINGAPORE PTE. LIMITED
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-11-29
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Offering a complete ecosystem of maritime services, including broking, finance, port services and research, Clarksons is at the heart of global shipping. Our unrivalled reach, expertise, and depth of experience, combined with leading research, enables us to partner with clients across every sector to meet the demands of the world’s rapidly evolving maritime, offshore, trade and energy markets. Building on our unique heritage and harnessing our insights to see further, faster, we work with our clients and communities to create strategies that have a positive impact on the industry and the world around us. Dedicated to excellence, it’s our people that drive success for our clients.
To understand more including day-to-day life at Clarksons, visit us at www.clarksons.com
A Trainee Derivatives Broker is an investment professional who advises individuals and corporations about how to buy, trade and sell derivatives. Our Brokers negotiate deals between entities for derivatives swaps, research investors, and analyse corporate asset portfolios to calculate how much a company should risk in the derivatives market. The main job is to present options to a client, help the client to make decision on how to proceed, and execute the final choice.
We are looking for young graduates to join our Iron Ore team in our Singapore office. You will work alongside our experienced Brokers to help strengthen relationships with existing clients for sales and help develop new business.
What You Will Be Doing
- Administering the Trade Entry System
- Writing the daily Iron Ore market report both in English and Mandarin
- Arranging social outings and activities, primarily for Chinese local clients
- Clearing/chasing outstanding debts
- Finding potential new clients
- Providing support and working closely with the team
What We Are Looking For
- Outgoing and personable personality
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and eager to learn
- Dedicated good social skills and a lot of initiative
- Strong numerical & communication skills
- Diligent and strong attention to details (especially for Trade Entry)
- Fluent in Mandarin & English
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Mathematics or Business
- Masters degree would be highly regarded