We have a vacancy of Threat Intel Analyst in our company, IBM. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Threat Intel Analyst
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: Salary detail is not available
URL Expiry: 2022-09-01
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To detect. To protect. To contain. To collaborate. To prevent. To outthink threats. Not just to do something better, but to attempt what some would consider impossible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, let’s talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Role and Responsibilities (internal facing only):
- Recognize, research, and analyse various threat actor groups/attack patterns, tactics, techniques and procedures (TTPs).
- Analyse threats across the enterprise by combining security rules, content, policy and relevant datasets.
- Demonstrate systems thinking; synthesize and communicate complex topics (such as threat intelligence through the intelligence process).
- Conduct cyber threat modelling to improve threat detection & mitigation.
- Collaborate in a virtual team and interface with stakeholders in the SOC, Threat Hunt, Incident Response, Platform, Red Teams and Business Information Security Officers.
- Co-ordinate with other security focal points during an active incident
- Define Priority Intelligence Requirements.
- Answer Priority Intelligence Requirements by defining open-source monitoring and detection rules.
- Disseminate intelligence based upon tactical, technical or strategic needs.
- Execute the Intelligence’s team collection plan
- Produce and disseminate intelligence products to stakeholders.
- Participate in Cyber Intelligence Preparation of the Battlefield (IPB) exercises
- Prepare and brief CISO leadership on the cyber threat landscape.Introduction: Information and Data are some of the most important organizational assets in today’s businesses. As a Security Consultant/Threat Intel Analyst, you will be a key advisor for IBM’s clients, analysing business requirements to design and implement the best security solutions for their needs. You will apply your skills to find the balance between enabling and securing the client’s organization with the cognitive solutions that are making IBM the fastest growing enterprise security business in the world.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 2 years’ experience working with a SOAR (i.e Threat Connect)
- 2 years’ experience with threat models such as Kill Chain or MITRE ATT&CK
- 2 years’ experience in executing the Intelligence cycle from planning to dissemination
- Knowledge of security controls, how they can be monitored, and thwarted
- Knowledge of network forensics: network traffic protocols, traffic analysis (i.e. Network flows and PCAP), intrusion detection
- Knowledge on Query structures such as Regular Expression or YARA
- Basic knowledge on scripting languages like Bash, Python and PowerShell, etc
- Understanding of OSI layers
- Strong communication skills both written and verbally
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
Please refer to the JD above
About Business Unit
IBM Systems helps IT leaders think differently about their infrastructure. IBM servers and storage are no longer inanimate – they can understand, reason, and learn so our clients can innovate while avoiding IT issues. Our systems power the world’s most important industries and our clients are the architects of the future. Join us to help build our leading-edge technology portfolio designed for cognitive business and optimized for cloud computing.
Your Life @ IBM
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.