We have a vacancy of Threat Hunter/Mdr Lead in our company, Ensign InfoSecurity. This vacancy is based in Kallang. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Threat Hunter/Mdr Lead
Company: Ensign InfoSecurity
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Kallang
Salary: Salary detail is not available
URL Expiry: 2022-08-23
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
- Setup and operating Managed Endpoint and Detection Response (MDR) program and proposing enhancement to achieve better efficiency/ effectiveness
- Operating Network Traffic Analytics (NTA) program, identification of abnormalities in client’s environment
- Performs threat hunting within the clients’ technology environments to uncover indicators of threat activities
- Performs digital forensic preservation, legal documentation and electronic discovery for incidents and investigations
- Supports the development of tactics, techniques, and procedures in providing proactive threat hunting and analysis against the available information sources (e.g. Netflow, DNS and Firewall logs, etc.)
- Supports the identification and documentation of Indicators of Compromise (IoCs)
- Leverages internal and external resources to research threats, vulnerabilities and intelligence on various threat actors and exploitation tools and platforms
- Use an analytics platform to identify threats in the available information repositories
- Perform threat research to identify potential threat vectors and work with multi-disciplines to improve prevention and detection methods
- Identify gaps in an organisation’s measurement metrics, telemetry and logging capabilities and propose enhancement strategies to achieve the intended outcomes
- Work with client’s appointed Incident Response Management team for cyber security incidents such as data security breach, Advanced Persistent Threat (APT)
- Leading a team of threat hunting analyst and take on the role of a mentor to security analyst
- 3 to 5 years of experience with threat hunting
- 3 to 5 years of experience in incident response handling
- 3 to 5 years of experience with digital forensics investigations
- Experience in consulting, including both internal and client facing experiences
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security or other equivalents
- 3 to 5 years of experience supporting or providing expert witness testimonials
- 3 to 5 years of experience in data analysis
- 3 to 5 years of experience in log analysis
- 3 to 5 years of experience in reverse malware analysis
- Experience with research, technical and business documentation and analysis.
- Knowledge of the Singapore Law, Singapore Government regulations and policies.
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility, initiative and innovation in dealing with ambiguous, fast-paced situations.
- Ability to show proficiency in one or more regional languages and dialects.
- Ability to show proficiency in Microsoft Office, Power BI and Tableau.
- Ability to show proficiency in Forensic Toolkits, e.g. EnCase Forensics, FTK Forensics, Magnet Forensics and Write Blockers.
- Ability to show proficiency in reverse malware engineering tools, e.g. IDA Pro
- Ability to show proficiency in programming and scripting, e.g. Java, .NET Programming, Python & PERL scripting, etc.
- Possession of excellent presentation and briefing skills.
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to mentor/train staff.
- Professional certifications, including EnCE, GCIH, GCFE, GCFA, GREM, GNFA, GASF, GCTI, CISSP, or other SANS certifications.