We have a vacancy of Test Technician in our company, TD SYNNEX. This vacancy is based in Tampines. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Test Technician
Company: TD SYNNEX
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Tampines
Salary: Salary detail is not available
URL Expiry: 2022-11-24
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
We are the world’s largest IT distributor, striving to lead the next generation of technology and talent. Whether you’re applying for your first role or you’re a seasoned executive, seize this opportunity to develop your career in the technology industry alongside our network of best-in-class vendors and caring and collaborative co-workers across the globe.
In addition to a competitive benefits package, we provide our co-workers with opportunities to get involved in well-being seminars and programming, employee-led Business Resource Groups (BRGs), leadership development tracks, special industry events, and much more.
Take the next step towards a rewarding career and apply today. We’re excited to meet you!
The Test Technician is primarily responsible for executing test procedures and instructions using pre-set and verified manual, semi-automated and automated test stations, maintaining test equipment and systems, resolving software/hardware related problems.
- Perform and execute test instruction on different computer platforms and log test results.
- Prioritize and organize daily workload
- Able to run and manage multiple tests simultaneously on different platforms to maintain full capacity.
- Input data and report daily record of events.
- Maintain test systems to enhance performance.
- Test customer unique requirements and/or customer change requirements.
- Study and understand product feature requirements.
- Perform visual material inspection.
- Packing by ensuring complying ESD requirements.
- Identify, diagnose and resolve software/hardware related problems.
- Meet or exceed group and/or individual performance goals and objectives.
- Follow ISO procedures and maintain compliance in all aspects.
- Ensure Compliance to EMS requirements.
- To be able to undertake the lead role in the absence of the Engineer.
- Schedule manpower distribution and manage output as and when required.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Diploma, ITE or fresh graduate in computer technology, engineering or related field equivalent work experience.
- Computer server equipment repair service background and experience preferred.
- Working with organizations in the business-to-business hardware IT technology solution marketplace preferred
- To be able to lead a small group of operators.
- To be able to manage resources accordingly.
- Strong troubleshooting skills for both hardware and software issues
- Attention to details and great customer satisfaction drive
- Experience with handling sensitive computer electronics
- Ability to work under time pressure, accurate and high sense of punctuality
- Ability to read a technical documentation
- Fluent in English both in communication and writing
- MS Office experience
- Knowledge and experience of and with ESD handling