We have a vacancy of Technology Sales Representative Iv in our company, Oracle. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Technology Sales Representative Iv
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: Salary detail is not available
URL Expiry: 2022-09-08
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages
Business Unit: MySQL Software Sales
Position Based in: <>
Oracle seeks an accomplished senior key account manager for its MySQL Global Business Unit to cover Key Account in ASEAN (70% Singapore: 30% rest of ASEAN), to focus on developing new or expansion projects within identified target customers and to win new use cases for our product. MySQL is one of the fastest growing businesses within Oracle and one of the most deployed databases in the world, it is used in companies of all sizes. This role will focus on select key account within the ASEAN market only. We have a solid technology, pricing, and go-to-market model which makes this role challenging and fun
- Personally engage (own the relationship) with key customers through each stage of the opportunity lifecycle – from generation to closure.
- Create and jointly execute account plans for top customers and key accounts.
- Develop an overall plan to over-achieve quota within specified target customers
- Regular joint business reviews with partners and internal stakeholders.
- Work closely with our Channel & renewal sales teams to facilitate opportunity alignment and joint selling between channel partners and renewal sales team within your customer base.
- Ensure cross-Oracle LOBs engagement and engage other segment leaders to ensure alignment.
- Grow customers mind share with Enterprise or other paid subscription licenses of MySQL, in addition to driving a deep engagement with customers through our technical Solution engineering Organization.
- Foster a community within your customer base to Increase loyalty, activation and adoption of MySQL working in tandem with other organizations of MySQL
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of target customer segments and how MySQL can fit in those segments with use case scenarios. Leverage existing relationships with customers in these segments to drive increased sales.
- Provide accurate and timely management information and revenue forecasts.
- Manage transaction contracts, business practices, and deal booking issues.
- Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and complex, involving the application of technical & business skills in area of specialization.
- 8-10 years of relevant experience in the IT industry or vertical market with a university degree, must have existing relationships with some of Key accounts such as DBS, OCBC, SingTel, Singapore Airline etc etc.
- Self-Starter, fluent in written and spoken English with good organizational skills
- Track record of achievement of quota
- Able to learn and understand product solutions and features.
- Strong sales/marketing skills including needs analysis, business justification, and closing methodologies.
- Negotiating skills and ability to influence. Present strategy of Oracle & MySQL @ CXO level
- Ability to understand customer’s industry and core business processes
- Strong needs analysis, positioning, business justification and closing skills
- Effective sales, marketing and project management skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
Primary job duty is to sell technology software products and related services in a defined territory. Identifies, qualifies and closes new opportunities. Manages accounts including the entire sales process from business development prospecting and specifications through contract negotiations, signing, and post-sales support. Leverages the Oracle sales model to maximize revenue growth and increase local market share. Builds and expands business partner revenue and self sufficiency.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 8 years applicable experience including 7 years of technology sales experience. Ability to forecast, manage sales expenses, and successfully close new Oracle business. Business development, prospecting and presentation skills. Excellent communication skills and problem solving ability. Proven track record of exceeding sales objective and territory/account development. Experience as the focal point for clients for all sales and related issues. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle*s competitors. Travel be needed. Bachelor degree or equivalent.
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire