We have a vacancy of Technology Executive in our company, g&m. This vacancy is based in Anson Road. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Technology Executive
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Anson Road
Salary: Salary detail is not available
URL Expiry: 2022-09-07
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
At g&m, our purpose is to love what we do, and to constantly challenge the status quo. We believe in cohesive company culture and happy employees; who, in turn, strive for excellent customer service.
We started in 1975, helping friends with their personal and business insurance needs. Upholding the core tenet of transparency, we created an online platform for consumers, from all backgrounds, that enables best-informed insurance choices. Our goal is for the greater public to see g&m as THE insurance platform truly worthy of their trust.
This role is created to support the digital transformation journey at g&m. Reporting to Technology Manager, you will build and maintain an updated, efficient, and highly functional computer systems and networks to optimize the role of technology on business sustainability. In addition, you will be responsible for working with internal stakeholders and assist them in optimizing their processes through the implementation of workflow applications. You will also “train” users of the systems to make appropriate and safe usage of the IT infrastructure.
A day in the life:
- Setup, administer and troubleshoot all end user computing devices and softwares that are deployed by the company to the business users
- Providing technical assistance in new product evaluations and sourcing, including hardware, software and relevant network equipment
- Deploying, administering and maintaining network devices and peripherals including but not exclusively, door access, camera, storage devices, printer, conferencing equipment, firewall, router, etc)
- Designing, implementing and maintaining infrastructure architecture for all new initiatives.
- Planning, scheduling and executing upgrades and maintenance for software and firmware for all the company’s server infrastructure, be it on premise or cloud.
- Identifying and resolving issues related to computer and network connectivity
- Drafting, maintaining, enforcing and executing IT Policy to ensure compliance in data security, network access and backup systems, in alignment with all regulatory requirements, including TRM.
- Providing orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment
- Working closely with staff to assess the needs of users within the context of their business environment
- Assisting business in optimizing their processes through the development and implementation of automation tools including Excel VBA, UiPath, PowerApp, etc
- Producing schedules and ad-hoc reports for management and users
- Working with various vendors to ensure proper planning, execution and documentation of infrastructure project, including validation of the work completed.
- Other tasks as assigned by reporting manager
What you need:
- Minimum Diploma in Information Technology or equivalent
- Working knowledge in the Microsoft Power Platform – MS PowerApps, MS Flow and PowerBI.
- Willing to learn leading edge Microsoft enterprise cloud technologies such as Dynamics 365 CRM, Office 365, Microsoft Azure.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel with working knowledge on Macro/VBA coding and advanced excel formulas.
- At least 2 years of experience in desktop applications, networking and server maintenance
- In depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks
- Great troubleshooting abilities and attention to detail
- Able to work independently and as a part of a team
- Good communication with all levels of staff
- Knowledge and experience in the following:
- Experience in network equipment (switches, routers, patching)
- Experience in Virtualization using VMware
- Experience in Managing Active Directory
What we offer:
- Centrally located office in Anson Road, connected to Tanjong Pagar MRT
- Empowering of People
- Draw your own career map
- Promote Agile working environment with Hybrid work option
- Passion for building and motivating a dynamic competent team
- Collaborative culture that cherishes ideas in a respectful work environment
- Competitive Employee Benefits (flexible benefits, medical and wellness program)
- Creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives.
We believe that happy employees are the most productive employees. And that has always been our motto for the office environment.