We have a vacancy of Technical Project Manager in our company, Circles.Life. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Technical Project Manager
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: Salary detail is not available
URL Expiry: 2022-08-12
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
About the Company
Circles.Life is Asia’s first and most successful digital telco and we are on a mission to re-imagine the mobile experience for the digital consumer and disrupt the multi-trillion dollar industry. We launched our services in 2016 and have been rapidly gaining market share while delivering best in class customer experience. Till date, we are leading the market in terms of NPS, subscriber growth, data used per subscriber and overall customer satisfaction.
We have an opening for a Technical Project Manager who wants to gain valuable experience and exposure in a hyper-growth environment in Singapore.
Do you want to get first-hand insights on how a hyper-growth company operates?
Are you interested in being part of a fun, energetic team that thrives in an entrepreneurial tech environment?
If the answer is YES, read on to find out more about the role at Circles.Life!
As our Technical Program Manager, you will be taking on an important role in the centre of our cross-functional Product and Engineering Team, and you will be given a unique opportunity to work on high impact projects across different teams, and your responsibilities are as per below.
- Facilitating the end-to-end delivery of Circles.Life’s Products (Mobile, Web and Backend) and ensuring they are shipped against the target deadlines and standards.
- Establishing trust with a variety of internal and external stakeholders, eliminating non-value-add activity and blockers, and also finding creative ways to accelerate project delivery is a must.
- Providing progress updates and reports to the various department heads, and also feeding relevant information back to the teams
- Capturing feedback from various teams and continuously improve the team’s agile approach.
- Facilitating daily stand-ups, meeting, demos, retrospectives and various decision-making process in order
- Minimum 5 years’ of Program/Project Management Experience, preferably in a Product-Based Company
- Strong knowledge and experience in Agile Methodology and frameworks like SAFe, Scrum, Kanban etc.
- Strong coaching abilities and team-building skills to drive adoption of agile scrum methodology
- Knowledge of the entire SDLC, Agile Techniques (User Stories, CI/CD, TDD, Continuous Testing, Automated Testing etc.)
- Knowledge of backlog tracking, burn-down metrics, velocity, user stories etc.
- A strong embodiment of our Company’s cultural values
What’s on offer:
Circles.Life provides a great environment and platform for employees to build their career. In this role, you can expect:
- The unique opportunity to be a part of the digital disruption in telecommunication (Circles.Life is the only company of its kind in all of Asia!).
- Autonomy in the role and in managing your own portfolio.
- Exposure to the fast-paced world of high-tech start-ups.
- Attractive experience and compensation.
- Working with passionate, smart and driven colleagues in a vibrant environment.
Circles.Life will only acknowledge resumes shared by recruitment agencies if selected in our preferred supplier partnership program.
agency friendly and as such we would encourage you to share your interest at
and we will review you application based on our hiring needs.