RECRUITPEDIA PTE. LTD.
We have a vacancy of Tax Accountant/ Manufacturing Mnc/ Tax-Related Matters in our company, RECRUITPEDIA PTE. LTD.. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Tax Accountant/ Manufacturing Mnc/ Tax-Related Matters
Company: RECRUITPEDIA PTE. LTD.
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: $5,500 a month
URL Expiry: 2022-08-16
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Our client is a well-established MNC, market leader in the Engineering industry. They are looking for a Accountant (Tax) to assist their Accounting (Tax) team for the next phrase of their business. They are located in Town – easily accessible. This Accountant (Tax) would be responsible for :
Primary Job Purpose:
- Responsible to prepare all tax returns (corporate, GST, deferred, withholding)
- Responsible to computate and prepare of monthly and quarterly income tax for Singapore
- Responsible to post tax entries and reconciliations to accounts
- Responsible to follow up of all tax refunds including GST
- Responsible for the leading of GST ACAP certification project
- Responsible to make sure for compliance with corporate income tax withholding rules on cross-border payments
- Responsible to aid with transfer pricing matters and provide guidance on intercompany transactions
- Responsible to prepare the relevant information and write up for replies to IRAS queries
- Responsible to give assistance to statutory audit process and tax audits for Singapore
- Responsible to give assistance to other accounting processes such as Accounts payables, Accounts receivable and Capital management activities as needed
- Responsible for the streamline of accounting processes for continuous improvements in ad-hoc Lean projects
- Degree or equivalent in Accounting
- Minimum 5 years of working experience specializing in general and tax accounting
- Prior experience with income tax, withholding tax (WHT), deferred tax and GST/VAT returns
- Exposure with US GAAP would be a plus
- Hands on experience in financial reporting and processes (AR, AP, Fixed assets, GL reporting)
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please click APPLY NOW or email an updated copy of your resume/cv.
We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Email Address: email@example.com
Recruitpedia Pte. Ltd.
EA License No. 19C9682
EA Reg. No. R2198635 (Lim Jia Wei, Jordan)