RECRUITPEDIA PTE. LTD.
We have a vacancy of Talent Consultant (Entry Level Training Provided) Basic + Commission in our company, RECRUITPEDIA PTE. LTD.. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Talent Consultant (Entry Level Training Provided) Basic + Commission
Company: RECRUITPEDIA PTE. LTD.
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: $3,800 a month
URL Expiry: 2022-08-11
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
We are a centrally located boutique recruitment firm experiencing strong growth. As the company scales, we are looking to bring on a Talent Consultant who can help support us through the next phase of the growth and development roadmap.
- Stable Basic Salary + Uncapped, Attractive Commission and Incentives
- Junior/ Entry (No experience required – Training Provided)
- Senior level positions from various sectors are available
- Convenient location (1 minute to Paya Lebar MRT)
- Steep learning curve as the company is currently in the midst of expansion
- Abundant personal growth and progression opportunities
- Start-up environment, welcoming workplace culture
- An integral role as a recruiter in fulfilling clients’ staffing needs.
- Handle full spectrum of recruitment and talent acquisition matters
- Conduct Interviews/phone screening and select potential candidates to meet clients’ requirements.
- Coordinate interviews between candidates and clients
- Developing connections and new business and relationship management sources with existing accounts.
- Networking and building relationships with business partners and jobseekers
- Other ad-hoc duties apply
Description / Requirements:
- Minimum Diploma / Degree
- Entry Level to Experienced consultants welcome (Multiple positions)
- Strong passion for recruitment and people-oriented
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- CEI certified would be an advantage
- Self-motivated, proactive personality, willing to work and achieve goals in a team.
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please click APPLY NOW or email an updated copy of your resume/cv. We regret that only the shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reg No : R1440534
EA License No.: 19C9682
Cheong Pei Xin