BLACK BOX NETWORK SERVICES SINGAPORE PTE LTD
We have a vacancy of Talent Acquisition Specialist in our company, BLACK BOX NETWORK SERVICES SINGAPORE PTE LTD. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Talent Acquisition Specialist
Company: BLACK BOX NETWORK SERVICES SINGAPORE PTE LTD
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: $6,800 a month
URL Expiry: 2022-08-11
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Objective of the Role
We are looking for an exceptionally driven individual to develop talent pipelines to meet our current and anticipated talent needs for our business globally but initially focused on multiple countries in the APAC region including New Zealand and Austrailia. The Talent Sourcing Specialist enjoys working in a team environment and interacts proactively with various stakeholders. He/She has a service-oriented mindset and can adapt to various forms of technology within his/her work space to enhance his/her work.
- Partner with HR Leaders and Recruiters to strategize different ways to build a diverse talent pipelines based on short- and long-term staffing projections
- Ensure that candidate pools and pipelines are filled with diverse candidates with the necessary knowledge and skills required
- Utilize a range of channels to source talent and build diverse pipelines with the awareness and understanding of the type of channels that yield the best talent
- Leverage social media platforms, professional associations, Universities and other sources of data to source potential passive as well as active candidates
- Build and maintain successful relationships with recruitment sources such as schools, professional/industry organizations, job boards, social media, staffing agencies, recruitment firms, etc. in order to create a pipeline of candidates
- Stay abreast of innovative recruiting techniques to attract and compete in markets
- Assist with developing, coordinating, writing and posting job postings as needed for social and digital media postings
- Establish and maintains internal job boards and oversees career sourcing website, making frequent updates to ensure attractiveness of Black Box as a leading employer
- The above duties are meant to be representative of the position and not all-inclusive.
- Degree/Diploma in Business Administration/ Human Resource Management or equivalent
- At least 2 years of experience in recruiting information technology (IT) positions or working experience in Tech companies
- Proven success building talent pipelines and providing recruiters with quality candidates
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and other Human Resources Management software
- Strong research skills to locate potential candidates via social networks, professional sites, job board sites, resume databases, etc.
- Independent, analytical, resourceful, and meticulous
- Good time-management skills with the ability to handle various open positions simultaneously
- Good communication & inter-personal skills, result-orientation, attention to details
- Fluent English speaking and writing communication skills required; multi-lingual in other Asian languages is a plus.
- Authority to Work in Singapore