We have a vacancy of Talent Acquisition Partner in our company, IBM. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Talent Acquisition Partner
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: Salary detail is not available
URL Expiry: 2022-08-23
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Ready to help build IBM’s biggest asset – its talent? As a Recruitment Professional, you serve an integral role as the main point of contact for both candidates and hiring managers, guiding them through the full recruiting lifecycle. Work with a team using the most innovative approaches to attraction, sourcing, selection, interviewing, offering, and closing. This is an opportunity to shape IBM’s future. Start your journey now!
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Accountable for the end to end recruitment for early professional hiring including sourcing, screening, closing and stakeholder engagement
- Subject matter expert in a specific domain, industry or function, relentlessly creating and expanding diverse candidate pipelines and recognized in the marketplace
- Understanding their evolving client group, competition and market dynamics to be able to anticipate talent and hiring shifts.
- Prepare and consult with their client groups regarding hiring requirements, strategy and execution.
- Onboarding support for new hires
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 6 to 8 years recruitment experience in both in-house and agency environment
- Able to provide innovative, creative solutions for the business
- Experience in niche skills hiring/ passive candidate sourcing / lead generation is highly desirable
- Ability to build strong networks internally and externally
- Strong intra-cultural awareness and organizational sensitivity
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and works well under pressure managing multiple priorities and highly adaptable to change
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Solutions and results orientated
- Ability to work well under pressure
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
As shared above.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
As shared above.
About Business Unit
IBM Corporate Headquarters (CHQ) team represents a variety of functions such as marketing, finance, legal, operations, HR, and more, all working together to solve some of the world’s most complex problems, help our clients achieve success and build collaborative work environments for IBMers.
Your Life @ IBM
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.