Procter & Gamble
We have a vacancy of Supply Chain Senior Manager in our company, Procter & Gamble. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Supply Chain Senior Manager
Company: Procter & Gamble
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-12-02
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Are you passionate about working for the world’s largest consumer goods company? Seeking an organization whose values & purpose underpin & guide your daily actions? Are you looking for a rewarding career where the focus is on continuous learning & growth?
At Procter & Gamble (P&G), our best-in-class and trusted brands such as Downy, Febreze, Oral-B, Gillette, Braun, Pantene, Head & Shoulder, and SK-II touch & improve the lives of almost 5 billion consumers across the world every single day. We’ve been a successful global company for 180 years and it’s our people that are the heart of our success. If you have an ambitious spirit, a real passion for winning, an interest in traveling and are seeking continuous learning and development opportunities apply with P&G today.
About The Role
AMA Supply Chain Innovation Automation Engineer plays an critical role in the fast growing physical distribution automation area to improve company bottom line via smart E2E automated warehouse design to improve productivities and generate transportation and warehouse savings.
AMA Supply Chain automation engineer will report to AMA Supply Chain and Innovation Engineering Director and will be located in Singapore.
How Success Looks Like
- You will have business responsibilities from Day 1 – You will start working as automation engineering from the beginning for one market. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership will quickly grow.
- You will be exposed to the world first class supply chain design – We will constantly help you improve your knowledge and business understanding.
- You will receive continuous coaching & mentorship – We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- You will be part of a dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- You will work with regional team remotely and collaborate in a daily basis.
Responsible to set and influence the strategic direction of the engineering work. Works on existing and emerging technologies. Delivers automation solutions to the business to solve specific problems Technology Leaders deliver visible business benefits through engineering solutions, typically at project level for Market Operation
- Strong ownership and accountability
- 5+ year automation Engineering experience in Manufacture/Warehouse.
- At least a bachelor’s degree at a minimum, ideally within the Engineering space
- Have passion for technology/innovation and dare to lead the change with mastery.
- Fast-learning capability
- Business understanding and issue statement capability.
- Good communication skill to work with multi-functions and external suppliers
- People management skill and able to coach and develop young engineer talents
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.