TELEFLEX MEDICAL ASIA PTE. LTD.
We have a vacancy of Supply Chain Planner in our company, TELEFLEX MEDICAL ASIA PTE. LTD.. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Supply Chain Planner
Company: TELEFLEX MEDICAL ASIA PTE. LTD.
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: $8,500 a month
URL Expiry: 2022-09-26
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Incumbent is responsible for improving the supply planning, inventory and procurement activities associated with the Asia Distribution Centre (ADC) to ensure that the company meets its revenue plan, inventory and customer service goals. Requires cross-functional relationship with APAC SCM, SEA+ Commercial, Demand Planner, Customer Service, Logistics and Finance to ensure having the right stocks at the right time.
Key responsibilities will include (but are not limited to) the following:
Supply planning by sources:
- Maintain and optimize inventory holding at item level to support business objectives within SEA+/Asia Pacific while minimizing E&O in ADC by proactive management program e.g.Supply Planning Tool, Inventory Health Check, E&O Deep Dive and Redeployment Strategy
- Ensure close collaboration with global planners on supply availabilities
- Act as Supply Chain focal point for customer service, logistics, demand planning, APAC downstream distribution centers, and supplying distribution centers on all enquiries and escalation related to supply availability at ADC.
- Maintain item classification (ABC) and manage Safety Stock on regular basis through engagement with Commercial, Demand Planning and Finance
- Ensure backorder and service targets are achieved and Up to Date supply status is communicated
- Responsible for Suppliers performance management using appropriate reports/analytics
- Data Management Owner of material master data
- Strengthen product constraint early warning signals, financial impact analysis and escalation pathways.
- Management of slow moving and excess/obsolete inventory holdings
- Coordinating planning activities for product rationalization, development and discontinuation alongside regional APAC Business Unit partners.
- Drive balanced scorecard covering Service (OTIF), future availability, inventory, supply-demand balance
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
Key Relationships / Interfaces
- Global and APAC Supply Chain Team
- SEA+ Sales and Marketing
- SEA+ Finance
- Corporate Support function e.g.Quality Assurance/Regulatory Affairs
- Global Operations function
- Logistics & Distribution function
Essential Skills / Experience
- Bachelor degree or above in Supply Chain, Economics, Statistics, Business Administration or equivalent.
- APAC regional experience in an international multi-culture environment is a MUST.
- Pharma, Med Device or FMCG background preferred.
- At least 6-8 years of related experience specifically in Demand and Supply Planning, CPIM preferred.
- Good knowledge and hands-on experience in SAP R/3 MM, APO and skilled at MS Excel
- Excellent project and process management skills
- The candidate must demonstrate a professional and confident manner, excellent communication skills, strategic thinking, strong analytical skills, quality/customer focus and tenacious problem-solving skills.
- Must be flexible and adaptive in this complex and growing corporate environment.
- Must work effectively within established deadlines.
- Must succeed as a team player as well as a leader in a diverse work group and matrix management environment.
- Highly developed organizational skills and attention to detail are required
Behaviours / Values
- Approachable and enthusiastic
- Flexible and adaptable
- Able to work on own initiative and as a team player
- Good organizational skills with cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Good judgment and problem-solving ability & is capable of understanding the impact of decision making on both Teleflex Medical and their customers.