Procter & Gamble
We have a vacancy of Supply Chain Manager in our company, Procter & Gamble. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Supply Chain Manager
Company: Procter & Gamble
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-12-02
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Procter & Gamble Purchases is part of the Supply Chain function and has the unique responsibility for developing and executing the sourcing strategies for the Company’s multi-billion-dollar goods and services needed to produce world class consumer products. As a Supply Chain Manager, you will l everage on extensive technical mastery of the MSM processes to drive both operational excellence and MSM network’s capability to optimize supply chains and maximize the business opportunities of horizontal materials management within the planning service center environment.
You will report to a Product Supply Director, and work in a multi-functional team with responsibility over regional markets
How Success Looks Like
Purchases people are P&G’s lifeline to the world of suppliers, translating the needs of our business in a way that enables, encourages, and invites our supply base to partner with us in providing products and services of superior quality and value that improve the lives of our consumers. We are looking for people with the intellectual capacity, creative intelligence and strategic insight to join our team.
- Responsible to manage supply of materials by building expertise in external industries, supply management skills, and internal categories/markets.
- Responsible for the coordination and execution of supply activities, managing internal and external relationships, and ensuring the business needs are met efficiently
- Delivering short, mid, and long term supply assurance for responsible materials by securing sufficient capacity and establish robust supply chains
- Delivering value creation (cost and cash savings) including inventory optimization and execution of savings projects
- Accountability for delivery of fundamentals in stewardship and process compliance including regular scorecard reviews and robust continuity plans
- Develop basic proficiency in all supply management skills
- Leading projects on defined intervention areas (savings, technical, cost structure, relationship, stewardship).
- Have a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business, Economics, Engineering, Operations, Materials Systems, Applied Mathematics/Statistics, or Information Technology/Computer Science are preferred
- Minimum of 0-3 years of relevant work experience; entry level candidates with a university degree in the relevant field can be considered
- Demonstration of analytical and problem solving skills, interpersonal and team skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Demonstrated strong leadership capabilities and ability to work optimally in a diverse environment
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents – internally – mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.