We have a vacancy of Strategy Manager in our company, Funding Societies. This vacancy is based in Central Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Strategy Manager
Company: Funding Societies
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Central Singapore
Salary: Salary detail is not available
URL Expiry: 2022-08-17
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Funding Societies | Modalku is the largest SME digital financing platform in Southeast Asia. We are licensed in Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, and registered in Malaysia. We are backed by Sequoia India and Softbank Ventures Asia Corp amongst many others and provides business financing to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), which is crowdfunded by individual and institutional investors. And here at Funding Societies | Modalku we live by our core values:
- Serve with Obsession: Build win-win relationships for the long-term by having a customer obsession.
- Grow Relentlessly: Strive to become our best, most authentic selves.
- Enable Teamwork, Disable Politics: Only by forging togetherness, we help each other succeed.
- Test Measure Act: Stay curious and reinvent ourselves, through innovation and experimentation.
- Focus on Impact: Create impact through bias for action and tangible results.
This person will work closely with the Head of New Business Strategy on a myriad of projects in relation to virtual cards and neobanking across our markets. The person will be expected to juggle projects that entail developing business plans, assessing partner options, managing strategic partner relations, developing strategies and roadmaps for market entries, staying abreast of market developments, among others. These projects will most often be forward looking and help take the company from being a lending fintech to an SME Neobank.
What you will do:
- Create business plans in partnership with country teams
- Participate in planning and prioritization exercises with tech teams
- Develop documents to help in choosing between strategic options
- Build and maintain relationships with strategic partners
- Assist in assessing M&A opportunities and post merger integration
- Recommend optimal Build/Borrow/Buy solutions for company needs
- Opportunity to shape the future of the company and the fintech landscape in SEA
- Opportunity to work closely with senior management and learn from them
- Be part of the Growth organization focusing on the most exciting opportunities available for the company
- Flexible and fun working culture focused on impact rather than input
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics or related subjects
- 2-5 years working experience in Management Consulting and Investment Bankers
- A self-starter, who can work in an unstructured and fast environment
- Proficient in creating decks, documents, models for strategic projects
- Good internal and external stakeholder management
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical and with emotional intelligence
- Prior work experience in Management Consulting
- Prior experience in or exposure to finance, fintech or related fields
- Prior exposure to SEA markets
- Time off – We would love you to take time off to rest and rejuvenate. We offer flexible paid vacations as well as many other observed holidays by country. We also like to have our people take a day off for special days like birthdays and work anniversaries.
- Flexible Working – We believe in giving back the control of work & life to our people. We trust our people and love to provide the space to accommodate each and everyone’s working style and personal life.
- Medical Benefits – We offer health insurance coverage for our employees and dependents. Our people focus on our mission knowing we have their back for their loved ones too.
- Mental Health and Wellness – We understand that our team productivity is directly linked to our mental and physical health. Hence we have Wellness Wednesdays and we engage partners to provide well-being coaching. And we have our Great FSMK Workout sessions too to keep everyone healthy and fit!
- Learning & Development – We believe learning should never end and we support everyone with self-learning L&D allowances.
- Tech Support – We provide a company laptop for our employees and the best possible support for the right equipment/tools to enable high productivity
Job Type: Full-time