We have a vacancy of Strategic Engagement Manager Go-To-Market in our company, Google. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Strategic Engagement Manager Go-To-Market
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-11-18
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of experience working as an event/project manager supporting executives and planning/supporting executive engagements/public affairs.
- 3 years of experience in people management.
- Experience in public affairs or executive engagements.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to identify opportunities and areas for improvement.
- Ability to collaborate with multiple teams concurrently and translate complex written materials into concise briefings.
- Excellent leadership, communication, strategic, and analytical skills.
About The Job
The Business Strategy & Operations organization provides business critical insights using analytics, ensures cross functional alignment of goals and execution, and helps teams drive strategic partnerships and new initiatives forward. We stay focused on aligning the highest-level company priorities with effective day-to-day operations, and help evolve early stage ideas into future-growth initiatives.
As the Strategic Engagement Manager, you will support APAC cross-functional teams (e.g., Government Affairs and Public Policy (GAPP), Marketing, Sales, Partnership Communications, etc.) to execute a strategy for consistent and meaningful engagement by our global, regional, and in-country leaders with a range of external stakeholders.
The Go-to-Market Operations (GtM) team ensures Google’s complex and ever-evolving Ads business runs smoothly. We are instrumental in setting go-to-market strategy, and ensuring flawless execution and operations against the strategy. We have teams embedded in each of the major Ads business areas as well as global teams that work across the business areas. Team members are analytical and strategic, with a pragmatic sense of how to get things done.
- Support cross-functional teams in executing a strategy for consistent and meaningful engagement for a range of stakeholders, involving in-country, regional, and global executives.
- Manage a team that covers Engagement Analytics and APAC markets.
- Develop cross-functional partnerships with executives’ teams to create meaningful agendas for executive engagements of stakeholders and ensure appropriate internal participants are included.
- Plan strategic engagements between Google executives and stakeholders, including event planning/coordination. Support externally-facing outreach efforts, including campaigns, in-region executive visits, and roadshows.
- Play a key role in coordinating, composing, consolidating, and editing written materials guided by cross-functional leads for engagements. Manage the process for development, tracking, and updating of the cross-functional stakeholder engagement list.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form .