We have a vacancy of Storekeeper in our company, NTUC FairPrice. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Storekeeper
Company: NTUC FairPrice
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: Salary detail is not available
URL Expiry: 2022-08-14
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Closing On 10 Jul 2022
As Singapore’s leading supermarket retail player and a household name close to all, we have grown with you over the years. It is now your turn to grow an exciting new career and fulfil your aspirations with us. Join us as we embark on a journey to make lives better for our customers, community, environment and employees.
At NTUC FairPrice, we offer you more than just a job. We are committed in giving our employees a rewarding career through comprehensive development opportunities. We promise a wonderful workplace culture with ample opportunities for growth at different levels of your career. Every of our 10,000 employees across Singapore is important.
If the prospect of working in an organization at the forefront of retail technology and innovation excites you, look no further.
Grow your career with us today and make a difference.
Deployed at our Central Butchery (CB), you will be responsible for packing and arrangement of fish and seafood. You are also required to monitor and maintain freshness and quality of items, as well as perform housekeeping and ensure cleanliness of your work area in accordance with safety procedures and standards of hygiene.
- Responsible for receiving and issuing goods
- Perform quantity and quality checks on goods
- Ensure accurate inventory record for production and distribution purposes
- To maintain work areas clean, neat and organized
- Any ad-hoc duties that your supervisor might assign
- No experience required as training will be provided
- Applicants who has prior experience in handling fish and seafood are preferred
- Service-oriented, team player with ability to read and communicate in simple English
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in wet and cold environment as well as carry heavy loads
- Physically fit and no injuries
- Willing to work on weekends and public holidays
- WSQ Food Hygiene Course graduates and those with ESS WPLN Level 4 are welcome to apply
Posted On 10 Jun 2022