We have a vacancy of Store Support Associate in our company, adidas. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Store Support Associate
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-11-18
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
In view of the current global pandemic related to COVID-19 and the increased visa and border restrictions, we are unable to extend offers to candidates who are not currently in the physical location where this role will be based. As a result, we will be prioritising applications who are able to start work in Singapore within a set timeframe. We will be reviewing our position constantly and will make the necessary adjustments where appropriate. Thank you for your continued interest in a career at adidas.
Contribute to meeting or exceeding store sales and profit targets by:
- Passionately inspiring consumer loyalty to the brand
- Executing cashier procedures according to existing policies and procedures
- Using your expertise and experience to provide feedback and support to selected team members
- Be aware of store sales and KPI targets, as well as individual performance targets, take ownership over them and effectively use all available store resources to meet or exceed them.
- To operate POS efficiently and maintain a high standard of accuracy.
- Use selling expertise to maximize opportunities at the cash desk to create add-on sales and build customer loyalty.
- Completing sales transactions quickly and accurately while adhering to cash protection procedures.
- Handle returns, refunds and exchanges and use these as an opportunity to build sales and customer loyalty.
- Handle e-Com Click & Collect and returns and use these as an opportunity to build instore sales and customer loyalty.
- Ensure adequate supplies to create an effective cash area environment and continually maintain this (including all merchandise) within and around the vicinity.
- Comply with store policies and procedures to maintain a safe shopping and workingenvironment.
- Collaborate productively and respectfully with team members.
- Make yourself available to support other team members when needed.
- Complete all applicable training programs and effectively apply the learning on the job.
- Any other duties as requested by line manager.
- Customer Focus
- Store Operation Policies – Cash & Sales Documents
- Business Acumen
- Driving Sales Performance
- Communicate with others
- Planning & Organizing
- Manage Relationships and diversity
- Learning and self development
Professional Background/ Experience
- Functional: Experience in Retail / Sales & Training
- Industry: Preferably in apparel/ fashion/ FW or FMCG
- Retail Exposure: Sports, Fashion
- Secondary / Certificate in Retail Management
- Outlook: Intermediate
- Word: Intermediate
- Excel: Intermediate
- Powerpoint: Intermediate
- English: Good
- Local Language: Good