ONLYCREAMERY PTE. LTD.
We have a vacancy of Store Manager in our company, ONLYCREAMERY PTE. LTD.. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Store Manager
Company: ONLYCREAMERY PTE. LTD.
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: $4,500 a month
URL Expiry: 2022-09-27
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
1. Human Resources Assistance
- Recruit & select staff that meet set expectations and are suitable to work in a customer-oriented environment.
- Create a good working environment and develop subordinates by identifying areas that need training and action to support it.
- Orientate and train employees and ensure they have a complete understanding of the company’s policies by using the operations training manual.
- Manage an efficient team of service staff by taking an active interest in their welfare and development.
- Coach, train and supervise staff to operate stations.
- Develop and motivate team members through capability development.
2. Operational Assistance
- Ensure daily opening and closing duties in the outlet are properly executed.
- Manage, direct and coordinate all operation-related activities in a proficient and pleasant method.
- Perform inventory checks and product ordering.
- Maintain a high level of customer service.
- Ensure overall store image is maintained and the brand is always well represented.
- Shift scheduling.
- Monitor opening and closing duties of the outlet.
- Communicate daily and act as the liaison between operations staff
- Ensure that the POS system is always operational and accurate.
- Provide coordination and services for both kitchen and service.
- Report on time, in proper uniform and grooming.
- Maintain workplace safety and health policies and procedures.
- Provide suggestions or develop a new SOP to improve operation and employee duties for the betterment of the customers.
- Execute any other duties as requested by immediate superiors.
3. Financial Assistance
- Achieve Business KPIs set by management.
- Achieve monthly sales target and report daily sales and cost of labour of the outlet to the management.
- Ensure that the outlet budget is strictly adhered to and that all costs are controlled including shop expenses, cost of goods & cost of labour.
- Reduce food, beverage, and stock wastage in the outlet.
- Managing daily sales transactions and cash float.
- Monitor handling of dining vouchers, discounts, cash, petty cash, and tips in the outlet.
Adhere to the company’s cash handling policy and guidelines.
- Manage overall manpower planning, including planning daily duty roster to ensure optimum use of manpower in the outlet.
- Verify & process daily and monthly roster for accurate payroll execution.
4. Administration Assistance
- Ensure that all the supplies and stocks in the outlet are sufficient for the day-to-day operations.
- Maintain an attractive and orderly appearance in the outlet.
- Prepare the daily sales report.
- Monitor proper ordering, receiving, and storage procedures are being followed.
5. Promotion Assistance
- Motivate, guide, and train the staff in upselling the food and beverage items.
- Attend to guest requests and attend to guest complaints as required. Resolving this at the store level through service recovery.
- Staff Discount
- Medical Benefits
- Career Progression
- Performance / Sales Incentive Bonus
- Year-end Bonus
- A strong sense of responsibility
- A detail-oriented mindset
- Interpersonal communication skills
- Able to work at night (11-11:30 pm)
- Prior experiences in F&B is a plus
- Able to commit for at least 1 year
- Able to work on weekends & PHs
You can apply via CareersFuture or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org . Be sure to include the below details in the email:
1. Your Full Name
2. Your Contact Number
3. A copy of your CV