ANRADUS PTE. LTD.
We have a vacancy of Store Assistant – 5 Days/ Beverage Manufacturing #50437 in our company, ANRADUS PTE. LTD.. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Store Assistant – 5 Days/ Beverage Manufacturing #50437
Company: ANRADUS PTE. LTD.
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: $2,800 a month
URL Expiry: 2022-08-12
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
- Industry/ Organization Type: Manufacturing/ Production (Beverage)
- Position Title: Store Assistant/ Warehouse Assistant/ Storekeeper
- Working Location: Pandan Loop
- Working Hours: 5 days, M-F, 8:00 AM-5:30 PM
- Salary: Basic + OT + AWS + Variable Bonus
- Salary Range: SGD 1,800 – SGD 2,800
- Duration: Permanent Role
- Assist the Supervisor (Store) in the daily management of the store products in the issue and receipt of products.
- Assist in the unstuffing and accounting of import products from the container to the warehouse/storage facility.
- Assist in the inventory stock check of all products in the warehouse/storage facility.
- Assist in checking the condition of returned products from customers and report accordingly to the Assistant Store/Delivery Manager.
- Responsible for the daily housekeeping and cleanliness of the warehouse/ storage facility.
- Be trained in Forklift operations to be able to perform duty in the warehouse/storage facility effectively
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities as and when required to do so by the management.
- Operate Reach Truck is a must.
- Assist in ensuring goods are issued following to FIFO/FEFO strictly.
- Acts as a backup in 3rd party logistic delivery matters.
- Uploads clear, accurate pictures associated with damages, into the database.
- Assist in issuing of products for walk-in customers.
- Assist in reviewing and analysing goods location plan, when required.
- GCE ‘N’/’O’/ITE or its equivalent
- Preferably with 1 year’s working experience in a warehouse environment
- Proficient in MS Office skills
- Physically fit as required by nature of work. (Able to lift and carry goods up to 25 kg)
Please apply through ANY of the following methods:
- Submit your application by clicking the APPLY button;
- Email your resume to Job(at)anradus.com.sg . Please indicate #50437 on the email subject.
Anradus Policy: This clarifies Anradus’ working procedures, from receiving the applicant’s resume, screening to shortlisting. We assure you our consultants will go through every resume we receive, but we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Anradus Pte Ltd | EA License No. 20C0161 | Angel Lim | EA Reg No.: R1769781