ANRADUS PTE. LTD.
We have a vacancy of Staff Nurse/ Senior Staff Nurse – West/ Nursing Home #42845 in our company, ANRADUS PTE. LTD.. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Staff Nurse/ Senior Staff Nurse – West/ Nursing Home #42845
Company: ANRADUS PTE. LTD.
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: $5,000 a month
URL Expiry: 2022-08-16
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
- Industry/ Organization Type: Healthcare/ Medical (Nursing Home)
- Position Title: Staff Nurse/ Senior Staff Nurse
- Working Location: Yew Tee / Choa Chu Kang
- Working Hours: 3 Shifts
- Salary Package: Basic + AWS + Variable Bonus
- Salary Range: SGD 3,000 – SGD 5,000
- Duration: Permanent Role
- Complies with approved standards of nursing practices
- Provides nursing services requiring substantial and specialized nursing skills.
- Works closely with resident’s doctor and multidisciplinary team to provide care to the residents
- Updates on changes in residents’ conditions and needs.
- Ensures care delivery and nursing interventions as outlined in the care plan.
- Evaluate the resident’s response to care interventions and recommend revision of care plan as necessary.
- Works with Allied Health professionals and/or initiate preventive and rehabilitative nursing procedures.
- Carries out and supervise assessments of new admissions.
- Prepares and administers medications to residents and comply with safe medication practices.
- Responsible for the safekeeping of controlled drugs.
- Participates in training and development of staff.
- Prepares roster and daily staff assignment for the ward/dept
- Manages any emergency that arises and ensures prompt actions to mitigate the situation and escalate promptly to the supervisor, where necessary.
- Works with staff to maintain a safe and clean environment in the nursing home.
- Locally Trained Registered Nurse with Advanced Diploma in Nursing/Bachelor’s degree in Nursing.
- Registration with Singapore Nursing Board
- Perform ward operation activities of daily living
Please apply through ANY of the following methods:
- Submit your application by clicking the APPLY button;
- Email your resume to Job(at)anradus.com.sg . Please indicate #42845 on the email subject.
Anradus Policy: This clarifies Anradus’ working procedures, from receiving the applicant’s resume, screening to shortlisting. We assure you our consultants will go through every resume we receive, but we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Anradus Pte Ltd | EA License No. 20C0161 | Angel Lim | EA Reg No.: R1769781