T. Rowe Price
We have a vacancy of Sr. Supplier Manager in our company, T. Rowe Price. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Sr. Supplier Manager
Company: T. Rowe Price
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: Salary detail is not available
URL Expiry: 2022-08-23
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
- Outsourcing Oversight – Identifies new outsourcing and conducts or coordinates necessary due diligence. Executes or coordinates appropriate ongoing oversight and helps maintain a current and complete outsourcing register. Supports both regular and ad hoc reporting to responsible individuals and boards.
- Risk Management – Assesses adequacy of supplier control environments, relying on Subject Matter Expert assistance, where appropriate. Identifies control gaps or weaknesses and resolves consistent with the Risk Response Policy.
- Relationship Management – Applies sound and independent judgment, determining the appropriate level of supplier oversight considering such factors as the supplier’s past ability to deliver the required levels of service, stakeholder satisfaction, relationship complexity, and the firm’s own strategic needs and direction. Facilitates business review meetings and facilitate or participate in on-site reviews, as needed.
- Performance Management – Drives supplier accountability to deliver committed service levels, to meet firm expectations, and to improve deficiencies, as applicable. Resolves performance issues, especially persistent or pervasive service delivery deficiencies.
- Program Improvement – Contributes to continuous program improvement by sharing experience and learnings freely with peers and others in the firm responsible for supplier oversight.
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and relevant experience AND
- 10+ years of relevant, progressively responsible experience
- Experience in asset management or other financial services institutions with similar regulatory requirements
- Familiarity with outsourcing oversight regulatory requirements and their application throughout the supplier lifecycle
- Experience managing complex outsource supplier relationships from selection through termination
- Experience facilitating difficult conversations and delivering difficult messages to audiences that include senior and executive management
- Familiarity with complex service level agreements (SLAs) and experience tracking and trending performance against SLAs
- Experience negotiating and obtaining resolution to performance issues
- Superior judgment
- Proactive; anticipates the needs and interests of decision makers