We have a vacancy of Snr Project Mgr Project Leadership in our company, Singtel Group. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Snr Project Mgr Project Leadership
Company: Singtel Group
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: Salary detail is not available
URL Expiry: 2022-08-24
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Snr Project Mgr, Project Leadership
Location: Singapore, Singapore
Company: Singtel Group
NCS is a leading information and communications technology (ICT) and communications engineering services provider across the Asia-Pacific region and is a member of the Singtel Group. We are headquartered in Singapore and a wholly owned subsidiary of the Singtel Group. We have in-depth domain knowledge and unique capabilities that create business value for customers.
We deliver end-to-end ICT solutions to help governments and enterprises realise business value through digital transformation and the innovative use of technology. Over the years, NCS has played a critical role in the Singapore government’s efforts to computerise the civil service sector and integrate IT into its public services.
We are committed to a safe and healthy environment for our employees & customers and will require all prospective employees to be fully vaccinated.
- Manage/implement projects that are mega and complex in nature covering the area of mainly Network, Systems, Storage & Cloud technologies.
- Define project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
- To lead, plan, execute, and commission projects according to scope, schedule and within budget. This includes managing resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan.
- Monitor and control the project progress, budget, cost, resources, schedule and deliverables
- Ensures adherence to project scope and requirements.
- Controls project requirements, scope, and change management.
- Develops project control and reporting procedures and manages changes in operational plan
The ideal candidate should have/possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Proficiency and experience deploying the following services:
- Systems, Storage, Virtualisation, and Cloud
- Network and Security
- IT Workplace
- Able to demonstrate passion and willingness to upskill in applied role
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and written skills
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail