SB PROCUREMENT PTE. LTD.
We have a vacancy of Site Supervisor in our company, SB PROCUREMENT PTE. LTD.. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Site Supervisor
Company: SB PROCUREMENT PTE. LTD.
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: $5,000 a month
URL Expiry: 2022-08-27
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Job Description & Requirements
- Prepare steel bar / or BRC Mesh schedule in advance 7 days.
- Assist Project Manager in overall RC works.
- Day to day monitoring operation RC works.
- Assist the Project Engineer on the day to day operation of the site.
- Assist Project Engineer on the administrative and technical matters.
- Assign direct general workers to perform direct labour works.
- Assist the Project Engineer to monitor the orders, delivery and site storage of materials.
- Arrange the correct use of machinery for all construction operations.
- Check material delivered to site on its quantity, size and quality.
- Assist the Site Safety Supervisor on the site safety provision and occupational health.
- Assist Project Engineer in the checking of structural works.
- Liaise with client site representatives for inspection.
- Check on the quality of the works performance by the workers. Execute the quality level Strictly as per quality plan.
- Update the work progress on colour chart.
- Monitor and Control the progress of works based on the planned schedules.
- Monitor the equipment maintenance schedule and ensure all the measuring equipment are calibrated.
- To supervise the respective equipment operator to conduct daily check to all equipment using checklist.
- Attend weekly meetings.
- Undertake other duties that be assigned from time to time by the Project Engineer.
- Review architectural, structural drawings and compare layout plan with detailing plan & to avoid mistake and inconsistency of level, alignment, direction or standard of finishes and etc.
- Co-ordination of architectural drawings with structural and M&E drawings, highlighting discrepancies between drawings.
- Sunday and holiday duties will be on rotational basis.
- Night duties to supervise concreting will be on rotational basis.
- Take charge of the workers’ safety matters.
- To improve and enforce the environmental health measures and site security.
- Regular check and enforcement to ensure that all site facilities and general surroundings are kept clean, tidy and hygienic at all times.