We have a vacancy of Sgp-Rd-New-Ux Display Lead in our company, Continental AG. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Sgp-Rd-New-Ux Display Lead
Company: Continental AG
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: Salary detail is not available
URL Expiry: 2022-08-31
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
- Lead the display team for the optical display stack-up assembly – the assembly consists of backlight unit, display panels, touch sensors, cover lens, and optical bonding / lamination in automotive products (digital/instrument clusters, input devices & displays).
- Lead in structured problem solving for issues related to the optical display stack-up assembly.
- Lead in display-related technical discussions with customers, internal project team members, and suppliers.
- Project management responsibilities include defining, and aligning multiple display components’ development milestones, identifying risks and mitigation actions, tracking the overall display development schedule and test plans, maintaining assigned budget, and regular reporting to all stakeholders.
- Technical responsibilities include requirements definition, architecture design, gap analysis, design review, performance evaluation/optimization, specification creation and negotiation with suppliers, and support part qualification till mass production.
- Prepare all required work-product deliverables including documentation, specifications and reports.
- Actively involved in scouting and development of new technologies or innovation in preparation for future applications.
- Degree in Electrical & Electronics / Mechanical / Optics Engineering with at least 5 years’ working experience in development of display products.
- Experienced in display products development (back end, front end, integration for end-products) in topics of concept & architecture, ensuring optical performance such as black uniformity, touch mura, and reflections.
- Experienced in technical leadership and project management, including project planning, resource management, budget tracking, status reporting, structured problem solving, risk management and inter-personal skills.
- Customer-oriented and driven to work proactively & systematically under tight schedules.
- Experienced in development for display, touch, cover glass and optical bonding technologies are advantageous.
- Knowledge of DFSS, FMEA, EMC and automotive quality standards are advantageous.
- Willing to travel overseas for training and/or projects on short notice.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs around 233,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In , the company celebrates its 150th anniversary.
The Vehicle Networking and Information business area, with its vision of “Always On,” sees the vehicle of the future as a partner that supports its passengers with intelligent and secure solutions – seamlessly networked, user-friendly, convenient and smart. The business area develops and integrates components and end-to-end systems for connected mobility – architecture, hardware, software and services. With solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, user experience, high-performance computing, digital services and system integration for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures stable and safe connectivity and smooth information flows for connected mobility.
Nice to know
Continentals Spezialisten aus unterschiedlichen Disziplinen treiben den Trend des Automatisierten Fahrens mit aller Innovationskraft voran.
App. w. professional exp.