We have a vacancy of Service Desk Engineer/It Support Specialist in our company, Randstad Singapore. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Service Desk Engineer/It Support Specialist
Company: Randstad Singapore
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2023-01-03
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
- Opportunities to grow with the company
- Regional exposure
- Stable company
About The Company
Our Client is a well-established MNC company with global footprint. With rapid expansion plans, they are currently looking for a Service Desk Engineer/IT Support Specialist to join their team.
About The Job
Reporting directly to the Global Service Deliver Manager, your responsibility involves:
- Assist end-users with requests through ticketing system which includes direct calls, e-mails, voicemails, chats, instant messages, walk-ins, and any other interactions.
- Troubleshoot PC hardware and software problems; perform software installations and upgrades.
- Provide first line support for applications, network, servers, and security.
- Participate in team projects that enhance quality of service and promote technical and career growth.
- Coordinate incident resolution and service request completion with various workgroups.
- Identify trends in support issues when possible and create problem tickets.
- Manage the inventory or hardware and software in the region.
Skills And Experience Required
As a successful applicant, you will have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in IT support/Service Desk and have strong communication skills. Experience in Office365, Active Directory and Windows Server would be of a good advantage.
Bachelor Degree in relevant field would be highly preferred.
Whats on offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join an end user environment with on the job training and have exposure working closely with regional teams.
To apply online please use the ‘apply’ function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/teohchinying/ or 6510 6320. (EA: 94C3609/ R1981920)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
Something not right?
Report this job to us. https://sg.jobsoffices.com/report-job/