Pinkerton Consulting & Investigations Inc.
We have a vacancy of Service Delivery Manager in our company, Pinkerton Consulting & Investigations Inc.. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Service Delivery Manager
Company: Pinkerton Consulting & Investigations Inc.
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-11-22
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
The Service Delivery Manager(SDM) coordinates the service delivery functions for an assigned client with on-going client relationship management, financial management, business acumen, operational excellence, employee guidance, and administrative oversight. The SDM partners with the Global Account Director (GAD) and designated client representatives to ensure that the client’s expectations and needs are met in a timely and efficient manner as described in the contract.
- Represent Pinkerton’s core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Serve as a key point of contact for the client and Pinkerton employees to ensure the delivery of high-quality service for the assigned region.
- Ensure all services are conducted in a timely and professional manner and aligned with Pinkerton’s Service Delivery Standards;
- Assist GAD or other regional team member with on-going client service needs.
- Address client questions and/or concerns quickly and effectively.
- Communicate employee performance concerns and/or project status updates to all interested parties.
- Manage account performance and KPIs;
- Regularly review evolving client needs and industry trends to improve future results.
- P&L management.
- Manage account dynamics including scenario planning and practice.
- Oversee embedded personnel that are delivering direct services to the client.
- Coordinate with the service delivery functions of Pinkerton for various assignments, as requested by the client.
- Promptly assists in the resolution of contractual, financial, human resources, and administrative issues.
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews with the client and other Pinkerton management.
- Routinely meet with the client’s Regional Managers and GAD to ensure open lines of communication are maintained to discuss emerging risks, issues, disputes, training, budget, and other matters of interest.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor’s degree preferred with at least three years of risk management services, security operations, and/or business management experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company. Pinkerton is an inclusive employer who seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
- Risk management, security operations, and/or business management experience.
- Strong client relationship management skills.
- Able to carry out responsibilities with little or no supervision.
- Solid project management skills.
- Able to multi-task and organize workload for effective implementation.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Serve as an effective team leader.
- Able to adapt as the external environment and organization evolves.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.