FPT Asia Pacific
We have a vacancy of Senior Vice President Of Sales in our company, FPT Asia Pacific. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Senior Vice President Of Sales
Company: FPT Asia Pacific
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-11-30
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
- Establishes and maintain relationships and effectively communicate with customers, especially C-level profiles, business unit leaders and senior management to raise visibility and ensure collaboration with appropriate key stakeholders
- Develops annual sales plan in support of FPT strategy and objectives
- Identifies and works with Executive Management to recognize internal and external opportunities and solutions
- Defines and executes strategies to support the vision and leadership of FPT
- Ensures communications are coordinated and supports sales plan objectives
- Prioritizes and drives sales strategies across multiple teams and phases to ensure that customer solutions are aligned with business objectives
- Implements and manages multiple channel selling strategies and recommends improvements based on market research and competitor analyses
- Minimum 20 years experience in selling IT Services in Singapore
- Experienced in managing a portfolio of 50M USD and above
- Experienced in signing a single large deal (TCV) 30M USD and above
- Has been working for large IT Services companies
- Determines gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies, analyzing trends and results.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas and projecting expected sales volumes.
- Maintains sales volume by tracking changing trends, economic indicators, competitors and supply and demand.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results however, this is an individual contributor to achieve personal sales target.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Meeting sales goals
- Negotiation skills
- Selling to customer needs
- Sales planning
- Building relationships
- Managing processes
- Market knowledge
- Developing budgets