We have a vacancy of Senior Technical Enablement Instructor in our company, Splunk. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Senior Technical Enablement Instructor
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: Salary detail is not available
URL Expiry: 2022-08-07
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Job Description: That’s a cool job I want it!Â
We are looking for a dynamic and creative Senior Technical Field Enablement Instructor to join the team and help us deliver world class training to our employees, partners, and customers nationally and worldwide.Â In this role you will perform instructional delivery of approved course materials with a focus on enabling Professional Services Consultants for our employees and partners.Â Candidates must have the ability work within a team, have strong self-discipline, and be able to work independently.Â You will deliver classes virtually as well as sometimes at Splunk, partner, customer, and contract facilities. The mix of virtual vs on-site instruction is currently heavily weighted to virtual, but this change in the future. Â Â Â
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!Â
- Teaches advanced technical enablement and customer focused classes.
- Manages multiple projects/tasks with minimal supervision.
- Consistently meets or exceeds goals and/or project milestones.
- Communicates effectively, both verbally and written, with management, team members, and other departments.
- Anticipates and resolves common problems.
- Balances long and short-term goals by prioritizing activities.
- Actively participates in curriculum planning sessions for new product training where required.
- Reviews training curriculum and provides feedback to instructional designers.
- Adapts well to changing job and project requirements.
- Recommends and implements solutions when project issues arise.
Requirements: I have already done that!Â
- Qualified candidate must have excellent oral presentation and customer interaction skills.
- Ability to deliver training in English.
- Has the ability to create productive and safe learning environments.
- Possesses the ability to hold balanced discussion with different types of class attendee, with varying experience levels, especially where differences of opinions arise.
- Demonstrates experience in training various technical audiences (i.e., consultants, software engineers, systems administrators, developers,Â sales engineers etc.)
- Technical and troubleshooting skills in at least one software application or technology.
- Experience with both the Linux and Windows operating systems; comfortable on the command line interface
- A good understanding of basic Linux admin OS tasks like understanding and modifying file permissions, creating startup services & investigating running processes.
- Must be willing to travel up to 70% ( be significantly less than that initially).
- Must have or be able to obtain current passport and be able to travel to other countries and regions without restriction.
- Capable of teaching intensive 5 business day bootcamps.
Desired: Not essential but will distinguish candidates
- Hands on experience using, administering & architecting the Splunk platform, desirably in large scale deployments.
- Hold the Splunk Enterprise Certified Architect certification.
- Hold the Splunk Core Certified Consultant certification.
- Professional Services consultancy experience in Splunk and/or other technologies.
- Can speak a second language.
- CSIPP (Certified Security Specialist).
- Understanding of container orchestration technology.
- Experience with Splunk Enterprise Security or ITSI.
- Experience with Splunk-Phantom (Security Orchestration, Automation and Response (SOAR)) a plus.
- History in working in IT systems and/or Security monitoring.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience in a technical or related field.