We have a vacancy of Senior Solution Architect in our company, Standard Chartered. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Senior Solution Architect
Company: Standard Chartered
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: Salary detail is not available
URL Expiry: 2022-08-23
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
: 10/Jun/2022, 3:19:01 AM
: 10/Jul/2022, 5:59:00 PM
We’re an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we’ve worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. If you’re looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for a bank making a difference, we want to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents. And we can’t wait to see the talents you can bring us.
Our purpose, to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity, together with our brand promise, to be here for good are achieved by how we each live our valued behaviours. When you work with us, you’ll see how we value difference and advocate inclusion. Together we:
- Do the right thing and are assertive, challenge one another, and live with integrity, while putting the client at the heart of what we do
- Never settle, continuously striving to improve and innovate, keeping things simple and learning from doing well, and not so well
- Be better together, we can be ourselves, be inclusive, see more good in others, and work collectively to build for the long term
In line with our Fair Pay Charter, we offer a competitive salary and benefits to support your mental, physical, financial and social wellbeing.
- Core bank funding for retirement savings, medical and life insurance, with flexible and voluntary benefits available in some locations
- Time-off including annual, parental/maternity (20 weeks), sabbatical (12 weeks maximum) and volunteering leave (3 days), along with minimum global standards for annual and public holiday, which is combined to 30 days minimum
- Flexible working options based around home and office locations, with flexible working patterns
- Proactive wellbeing support through Unmind, a market-leading digital wellbeing platform, development courses for resilience and other human skills, global Employee Assistance Programme, sick leave, mental health first-aiders and all sorts of self-help toolkits
- A continuous learning culture to support your growth, with opportunities to reskill and upskill and access to physical, virtual and digital learning
- Being part of an inclusive and values driven organisation, one that embraces and celebrates our unique diversity, across our teams, business functions and geographies – everyone feels respected and can realise their full potential.
Recruitment assessments – some of our roles use assessments to help us understand how suitable you are for the role you’ve applied to. If you are invited to take an assessment, this is great news. It means your application has progressed to an important stage of our recruitment process.
- Define and drive the multi-year vision for a big data processing platform.
- Deliver robust and scalable solutions for bank’s vision, invent, or incorporate in new technologies when needed.
- Develop and implement data pipelines that extracts, transforms, and loads data into an information product that helps to inform the organization in reaching strategic goals.
- Translate complex technical and functional requirements into detailed designs
- Create scalable and high-performance web services for tracking data
- Ensure high quality designs that meet business and architectural goals.
- Participate in strategic planning to achieve technical & business objectives.
- Participate in hiring process, guiding, and mentoring engineers, product owners and program managers within and outside of the team.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, information technology or related field.
- 10+ years of hands-on experience as Solution Architect with in-depth knowledge of Programming (frontend, backend), DevOps, Cloud, infra, data and analytics technologies.
- 5 years of experience in Spring Boot microservices development.
- Experience with one or more of big data technologies like Spark, Lambda, Kinesis, DynamoDB, Hadoop, Hive, Pig, etc.
- Extensive work experience with backend application development using JAVA, Spring framework
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with Kong API Gateway.
- Knowledge of RDMS, Spring Data, Postgres, AWS RDS.
- Knowledge of Distributed, High Availability, Scalable, Fault Tolerant architecture patterns.
- Experience working with JSON Schema, XML, XSD.
- Experience of Apache Camel and Enterprise Service Bus technologies.
- Understanding of Jenkins, CI/CD, app scan and sonar scan.
- Good working knowledge on frontend application development using React JS
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- A strong desire to establish standards of “Best Practice” and maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Provides periodic status reports to project working groups
- Proven experience dealing with Risk & control related actions and artefacts to supporting internal audit
- Certifications in one or more (1) Certified Scrum Professional (2) SAFe Program Consultant, LeSS or Lean Methodologies
- Solution Architect with in-depth knowledge of Programming (frontend, backend), DevOps, Cloud, infra, data and analytics technologies
- Spring Boot microservices development
- Big data technologies
- DevOps / Cloud technologies
- Analytical and problem solving
- Stakeholder Management
- Group policies and processes
- Out of Box Thinking and Innovative
Visit our careers website www.sc.com/careers