ST ENGINEERING AUTONOMOUS SOLUTIONS PTE. LTD.
We have a vacancy of Senior Software Engineer (Localization) in our company, ST ENGINEERING AUTONOMOUS SOLUTIONS PTE. LTD.. This vacancy is based in Jurong East. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Senior Software Engineer (Localization)
Company: ST ENGINEERING AUTONOMOUS SOLUTIONS PTE. LTD.
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Jurong East
Salary: $10,000 a month
URL Expiry: 2022-10-04
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Roles & Responsibilities
- Analyse and decompose top-level system requirements to specific localization sub-system requirements
- Analyse localization data to generate sub-system requirements
- Assist and advise architect/team lead on localization specification refinement, software implementation and integration design
- Assess and select positioning and inertial sensors (GPS, IMU, LIDAR etc.)
- Develop software architecture for localization sub-system
- Oversee software quality processes, including reviewing unit test results and performing code review
- Provide field support to trial Autonomous vehicles
- Prepare interface specifications and other requirement and design documentations.
- Bachelorâ€™s in Computer Science or Engineering / Mechanical / Electrical or related field
- 4+ years of work experience in software development or involvement in at least one full software product development cycle.
- Knowledge and experience in Robotics and Autonomous Vehicle technologies
- High level of analytical ability where problems are unusual and difficult
- Proficiency in systems thinking, able to interrelate the constituent parts of highly complex systems
- Familiarity with System Engineering design principles
- Proficient with C++ programming
- Experience with Git or Subversion
- A team player – inclusive mind-set to collaborate effectively in a diverse team
- Added advantage with below experiences:2+ years of relevant work experience in a technology leadership position.
Experience with UML Design language to express design concepts
Experience with CI/CD processes
Experience with relevant Software Quality tools (eg. Parasoft, gtest)
- Familiarity with localization and sensor processing algorithms (eg. Weighted, Kalman Filters, SLAM)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, able to interact with various stakeholders with excellent communications and interaction skills, including presentation.
- Passionate in Autonomous vehicle development.