We have a vacancy of Senior Software Developer – Backend in our company, Numerix. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Senior Software Developer – Backend
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: Salary detail is not available
URL Expiry: 2022-08-25
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Join our dynamic and innovative team in design and development of a Trading, Valuation and Risk Management Platform – Oneview, which is a large scale enterprise-level distributed platform with microservices architecture built using latest technologies, including Spring, Kafka, ReactJS, Python and others. We are in the transition phase of adopting a more cloud native architecture.
About the Product:
Oneview offers next generation technology solution for trading and risk management of vanillas to structured products and exotics. The core of Oneview is the ability to support a wide range of products and cross asset pricing capability with a rich coverage of valuation models, fast computation of complex risk measures along with a great user experience. The product offers a front to risk solution covering both pre and post trade analytics and workflows for the world of OTCs helping Traders and Risk Managers at Banks, derivative desks at funds or insurance companies to actively value, risk manage and hedge their portfolios.
- Play a key role in determining the technical vision for the product which includes, but not limited to, evaluating new technologies, R&D and prototypes, engaging with other internal stake holders and formalizing development proposals.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code while adhering to the architectural principles and practices defined by architecture teams
- Support, maintain and improve the existing product stack developed by the team.
- Directing and mentoring the members of development team in the design, development, coding, testing and debugging of applications.
- Working closely with senior stakeholders to understand business requirements and help translate these into technical requirements for the development team.
- Coordinate with other development teams (Frontend, Devops, QA) for end-to-end feature delivery.
- Work with Numerix’s Professional Services and Managed Services team to assist with the delivery of client’s solutions and take firsthand feedback for areas of improvements.
- Provide suitable assistance to internal Support team and ensure that all escalated issues are adequately resolved.
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- 10+ years of Java development experience
- Must have experience in microservices architecture, Spring Framework, JPA, REST APIs, event driven framework
- Basic familiarity with DevOps concepts and tools is a must, including Docker
- Experience with Python is a plus
- Knowledge / Experience in AWS components like S3, Step Functions, Batch and Lambda are plus
- Experience in Datawarehouse and BI solutions is a plus
- Solid experience with test-driven development
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent.
- Genuine curiosity of computer programming and willing to learn technologies.
- Excellent problem solver with perseverance to chase to the bottom of a production problem.
- Excellent communication skills; need to be able to work in a multi-location team.