RECRUITPEDIA PTE. LTD.
We have a vacancy of Senior Regulatory Compliance Specialist (Petrochemical) / Global Mnc / Central in our company, RECRUITPEDIA PTE. LTD.. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Senior Regulatory Compliance Specialist (Petrochemical) / Global Mnc / Central
Company: RECRUITPEDIA PTE. LTD.
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: $8,000 a month
URL Expiry: 2022-08-16
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
We are looking for a Senior Regulatory Compliance Specialist with Regulatory Compliance experience to support our client in the Petrochemical sector. Our client is a global MNC, and we are looking for potential candidates to support them initially for their expansion plan. They are located in Central – easily accessible.
- Responsible for monitoring/understanding the laws and regulations of the various countries where sales activities are being conducted for the company’s petrochemical goods/products
- Responsible for liaising with the company’s internal/external stakeholders to identify/understand the required Regulatory Compliance knowledge needed to provide the required expertise and advice
- Responsible for conducting the necessary assessment required to identify the gaps/discrepancies pertaining to product-related regulation and its compliance status.
- In charge of following up on the required actions needed to comply with the laws and regulations for the various countries.
- In charge of obtaining the required manufacturing information needed from the company’s manufacturing facility, and complete the required procedures if needed
- In charge of handling the respective customers’ Regulatory Compliance related enquiries and provide quality and expertise response to ensure customers’ satisfaction
- In charge of conducting Regulatory Compliance training for the company’s various internal stakeholders
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Minimum Degree in Chemical/Industrial Engineering or other relevant field of studies
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience, and 3 years of experience in Regulatory Compliance related functions
- Knowledgeable and Experienced in Regulatory Compliance requirements and Legal Frameworks
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please click APPLY NOW or email an updated copy of your resume/cv.
We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
EA License No: 19C9682
EA Personnel No: R22104689 (Lim Yu Xun, Acer)