CROWN COFFEE PTE. LTD.
We have a vacancy of Senior Project Specialist in our company, CROWN COFFEE PTE. LTD.. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Senior Project Specialist
Company: CROWN COFFEE PTE. LTD.
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: $6,600 a month
URL Expiry: 2022-09-27
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Crown Digital began as a Singapore-based team of baristas and coffee lovers who pivoted from traditional café operations into a technology company committed to the science and pursuit of fast, efficient, and consistently perfect gourmet coffee. Their first creation, Ella the Robot Barista, proved that technology could reinvent user experiences in a truly unprecedented way.
- We are currently hiring a Project (Senior) Specialist, reporting to the Special Projects Manager.
- Candidates with more experience will be considered for the Senior Specialist role.
The exciting work at Crown Digital includes but is not limited to:
- Lead project planning and execution across different functions such as Sales, Tech, Operations etc.
- Ensure the smooth deployment of ELLA, the Robotic Barista in customer / public locations
- Coordinate internal resources to achieve desired business objectives
- Management of project progress and adapt the work as required
- Responsible for meeting project deadlines
- Effectively manage relationships with clients as well as internal and external stakeholders
- Oversee all incoming and outgoing project documentation
- Able to optimize and improve processes plus overall approach where necessary
- Secure growth opportunities and initiate new projects
Crown Digital is looking for someone who has:
- A recognized Diploma/ Degree in Business Administration, Engineering, IT, Computer Science or similar
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience
- Experience in facilities management work, project management, or management consulting
- Capacity to manage high stress situations
- Ability to see the big picture, with an open mind and long-term vision
- High attention to details
- Strong conflict resolution skills, as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills