HS E&C PTE. LTD.
We have a vacancy of Senior Project Engineer in our company, HS E&C PTE. LTD.. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Senior Project Engineer
Company: HS E&C PTE. LTD.
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: $6,600 a month
URL Expiry: 2022-08-15
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
- Manage project planning, coordinating, and overseeing all works on site.
- Handling of technical and engineering problems.
- Liaison with client’s representative, relevant authorities, and consultants.
- Identify and assess any foreseeable risk arising from the workplace or work processes, and minimize the environmental impact associated with the construction activities.
- Take reasonable practical measures to eliminate any foreseeable risk to any person who is at the workplace.
- Ensure safe work procedures and environmental control measures are implemented at the worksite.
- In charge of all scheduling and planning matters conversant in MSProject and site operations.
- Dealings with services agencies, trial trenches, attainment of NCEs, services diversions etc.
- Must be able to coordinate all service-related matters, and lead discussions with service providers.
- Liaising with authorities, government agencies, and various 3rd parties.
- Implementation of project operation to comply with ISO 9001; 14001; OHSAS 18001Standard requirements, documented procedures as well as client, companies, and authorities’ requirements.
- Must possess a Civil Engineering degree certificate.
- Preferred to have 8 years of working experience in the specified fields of Civil Engineering & Infrastructure.
- At least 5 Year(s) of local working experience in project scheduling, and service-related construction.
- Should be conversant in MS Project and experienced in lead times required for work trades and material delivery.
- Required Skill(s): Task Management, Time Management, Communication, Critical Thinking, Collaboration.
- Good team player with the ability to lead and multi-task.
Interested applicants, please state the following in your resume:
- Current & expected salary
- Date of availability
- Reasons for leaving current/last employment
- Contact details
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for applying.