CITYLINE SIGNCRAFTS PTE. LTD.
We have a vacancy of Senior Project Coordinator in our company, CITYLINE SIGNCRAFTS PTE. LTD.. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Senior Project Coordinator
Company: CITYLINE SIGNCRAFTS PTE. LTD.
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-11-27
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
The Roles And Responsibilities Are As Follow
We are currently in search for a Senior Project Coordinator who has knowledge, skills and experience with coordinating Signage Works. Our Projects involves supply and installation of signages for government and private organizations like SMRT, LTA, HDB, NEA, JTC etc.
- Plan, organize, direct and execute the activities of Signage Work Projects.
- Participate in tenders and prepare competitive signage quotations.
- Negotiate and coordinate signage contracts with quantity surveyors.
- Organize contracts, financial files, project reports and documents, delivery orders and invoices. Perform administrative duties such as ordering project materials, inventory, bookkeeping and billing progress claims. Negotiate to close final accounts.
- Develop and implement quality control programs. Makes sure signage products and services meets the client’s requirement.
- Have in-depth knowledge of signage shopdrawings, materials, mounting details and pricing.
- Works with various members of the project team (graphic designers and production team) and the client (site project manager, site supervisor, safety supervisor, architect coordinator and consultants) to make sure schedules are followed and deadlines are met on time.
- Visit site for coordination and inspection, attend meetings and develop strategies for project to run smoothly and efficiently.
- Prepare and submit safety documents. Make sure that all safety requirements are complied.
- Excellent problem-solving and multi-tasking skills. Able to adapt in a fast-paced and challenging work environment
- Excellent communication and organization skills. Self-motivated, focused and always follow through.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills. Strong verbal and non-verbal communicator.
- Excellent project administration and management skills. Able to handle multiple projects.