National University of Singapore
We have a vacancy of Senior Principal Analyst (Corporate Systems) in our company, National University of Singapore. This vacancy is based in Singapore 119077. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Senior Principal Analyst (Corporate Systems)
Company: National University of Singapore
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore 119077
Salary: Salary detail is not available
URL Expiry: 2022-09-25
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Location: Kent Ridge Campus, SG
Company: National University of Singapore
About NUS IT
NUS Information Technology is the cornerstone to providing reliable, high-performance and secure IT solutions and effective IT governance for the campus. Here at NUS IT, we aim to transform NUS into a borderless computing community providing knowledge at its fingertips by enhancing the use of effective applications and services for teaching and learning.
We drive a culture that is forward-looking. With a strong passion for IT, our people are always striving to improve, push boundaries and innovate with a “can-do” attitude. We embrace collaboration, open communication and knowledge sharing. If you see yourself thriving in a dynamic environment and breaking new grounds with innovative ideas, you will find yourself at home in NUS IT.
As part of our team, you can look forward an empowered work environment that allows you to take charge of your own career path. We provide competitive remuneration as well as flexible work arrangements to enable your growth and development. We pride ourselves on our diverse workforce and are committed to transforming NUS into a leading global University shaping the future.
You will be responsible for IT project delivery and application support for Corporate Systems, covering applications for Campus Safety & Security, Facilities & Estate Management, Campus Life and Corporate Administration (Risk Management, Compliance & Legal). You will need to work closely with the user community, external vendors and other stakeholders to harness technology for business needs and operations.
While you will grow in-depth business knowledge in the above-mentioned business domain, you be assigned to deliver IT projects of other areas.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage the delivery of projects to ensure that project targets are met. Activities include conducting user requirements analysis, participating in solution design, planning, testing, executing and deploying solutions for production use.
- Manage procurement activities, prepare tender specifications for publishing, evaluate and recommend potential solutions and/or vendors.
- Liaise closely with vendors to ensure successful delivery of products and/or services in accordance to contract.
Maintenance and Support
- Accountable for the provision of on-going application maintenance and support to ensure SLAs are met.
- Oversee and/or provides maintenance and support of applications, including amongst others, delivery of enhancements and bug fixes, managing service requests, troubleshooting of problems etc.
- Creates, updates and/or reviews systems artefacts and deliverables to ensure quality and NUS guidelines and polices are met.
- Performs systems and data analysis including analysing existing system/program logic difficulties and revising the logic and procedures as necessary.
- Handles audit queries and ensures audit and security compliance are met.
- Liaises closely with business users and build good rapport
- Work closely with business users in annual IT project planning and enhancement prioritization.
- Liaise closely with vendors to ensure successful provision of support and maintenance in accordance to contract.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 7 years within IT industry, inclusive of 3+ years in a technical role and 4+ years in project management.
- Experience with technologies related to Building, Facility and Visitor Management will be an added advantage.
- Good grasp of IT technologies, methodologies, architectures, and best practices.
- Strong business process and analytical skills with the ability to assimilate information quickly, and communicate complex requirements and issues clearly and concisely
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to interact and communicate effectively with all levels of management, users and vendors.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Must be a good team player, proactive in nature, fast learner, highly organized and positive attitude.
- Certification in PMP or CITPM will be an added advantage.
- Experience in Higher Education industry is a bonus.
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: NUS Information Technology
Department : Applications – Corporate Systems
Employee Referral Eligible: Yes
Job requisition ID : 16734