We have a vacancy of Senior Partnerships Manager in our company, Funding Societies. This vacancy is based in Central Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Senior Partnerships Manager
Company: Funding Societies
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Central Singapore
Salary: Salary detail is not available
URL Expiry: 2022-08-21
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Funding Societies | Modalku is the largest SME digital financing platform in Southeast Asia. We are licensed in Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, and registered in Malaysia. We are backed by Sequoia India and Softbank Ventures Asia Corp amongst many others and provides business financing to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), which is crowdfunded by individual and institutional investors. And here at Funding Societies | Modalku we live by our core values:
- Serve with Obsession: Build win-win relationships for the long-term by having a customer obsession.
- Grow Relentlessly: Strive to become our best, most authentic selves.
- Enable Teamwork, Disable Politics: Only by forging togetherness, we help each other succeed.
- Test Measure Act: Stay curious and reinvent ourselves, through innovation and experimentation.
- Focus on Impact: Create impact through bias for action and tangible results.
The Partnerships team is responsible to drive the sustainable and scalable growth of the business by developing strategic partnerships and networks. This is an opportunity for a driven partnerships or business development manager who has a unique blend of business acumen, analytical and communication skills, and has extreme ownership and track record of achieving high output and goals.
In this role, you will have the exciting opportunity to develop and launch new partnerships to deliver innovative financing solutions for the SMEs in Singapore. You will get to work with a wide range of stakeholders to structure new partnership deals, negotiate win-win commercial models, deepen the relationship with strategic partners, and ultimately deliver new financing solutions to our customers and contribute significantly to our business goals.
What you will do:
- Acquire, develop, and maintain new strategic partners with the goal of acquiring new customers (MSMEs) via partnerships. Partners include, but are not limited to, supply chain (trade) partners, platform partners, and strategic partners.
- Prepare new business (partnership) pipeline and deliver new business development initiatives
- Develop business proposals and be responsible for structuring and negotiating commercial for all partnerships deals end-to-end
- Design and execute on sales and marketing initiatives for partnership channel to achieve business outcomes
- Supervise operational issues relating to customers via the partnerships channel, and assist to troubleshoot and/or manage stakeholders as required
- Measure and report performance of partnerships
What we are looking for:
- At least 2-4 years of work experience in partnerships / business development, preferably in area of SME lending/payments/procurement in FMCG/B2B platform
- Builder mindset and driven person who takes initiative to challenge the status quo.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills with proven ability to clearly articulate solutioning, convince stakeholders and close deals.
- Experience with SME financing and sound knowledge of the entire lending landscape especially on trade finance.
- Good personal network in payments/procurement for FMCG sector
- Experience in team management is an advantage.
- Regional business development experience is an advantage.
- Time off – We would love you to take time off to rest and rejuvenate. We offer flexible paid vacations as well as many other observed holidays by country. We also like to have our people take a day off for special days like birthdays and work anniversaries.
- Flexible Working – We believe in giving back the control of work & life to our people. We trust our people and love to provide the space to accommodate each and everyone’s working style and personal life.
- Medical Benefits – We offer health insurance coverage for our employees and dependents. Our people focus on our mission knowing we have their back for their loved ones too.
- Mental Health and Wellness – We understand that our team productivity is directly linked to our mental and physical health. Hence we have Wellness Wednesdays and we engage partners to provide well-being coaching. And we have our Great FSMK Workout sessions too to keep everyone healthy and fit!
- Learning & Development – We believe learning should never end and we support everyone with self-learning L&D allowances.
- Tech Support – We provide a company laptop for our employees and the best possible support for the right equipment/tools to enable high productivity
Job Type: Full-time