GREEN LIFE UNITED PTE. LTD.
We have a vacancy of Senior Operations Manager in our company, GREEN LIFE UNITED PTE. LTD.. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Senior Operations Manager
Company: GREEN LIFE UNITED PTE. LTD.
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-11-29
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Roles & Responsibilities
- Fleet Management – Manage and monitor safety and efficiency of the operation teams, ensuring all equipment (heavy vehicles, Concrete Cement Trucks) and activities are roll-out in accordance with regulatory guidelines and as per clients’ demands and contractual obligations, to maximise the profitability of operations through well designed procurement strategies and vendor management.
- Deployment and Incident Management – Responsible for the daily deployment of drivers and crews. Conduct site visits and attend complaints from public and clients. Carry out accident investigation, accident reporting and any other related issues. Conduct Toolbox Briefing and Checking of vehicles and ensure all are in proper working condition before deployment. Working with Fleet Management on Vehicle planning issue for inspection and Upkeep of company assets including vehicle, first aids & spill kits.
- Process Enhancement & System Development – To review and lead continuous enhancement on processes and system implementation to ensure efficiency, and effectiveness.
- Vendor Management – Responsible to conduct market survey research to identify potential vendors for strategic sourcing initiatives and working closely with Business Development team to examine and propose solution/enhancement on types of procurement activities and processes. Proactive in the industry and vendors’ activities where the business has the competitive edge to grow.
- Incident Management – Ensure zero accident occurrences in workshop/on-site and adherence to all health and safety guidelines.
- Degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Mechatronic / Civil & Structural Engineering
- At least 8 years of relevant working experience, with 5 years in managerial role and strong technical background in resource intensive, logistics or waste management industry.
- Preferably with Class 4 license
- Strong analytical and planning skills, project management and time management skills
- Demonstrate strong leadership and people management skills