RECRUITPEDIA PTE. LTD.
We have a vacancy of Senior Operations Manager / Food Biology Industry / Apac / West in our company, RECRUITPEDIA PTE. LTD.. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Senior Operations Manager / Food Biology Industry / Apac / West
Company: RECRUITPEDIA PTE. LTD.
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: $7,000 a month
URL Expiry: 2022-08-16
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Our client is a well-established MNC, market leader in the Food Biology industry. They are looking for a Senior Operations Manager to assist their team for the next phrase of their business. They are located in West.
- Responsible in managing and planning end-end operational functions that include a combination of procurement, logistics, project and warehouse management.
- Responsible in budgeting, forecasting and resource allocation for the Operations department.
- Work closely with operations team and responsible for overall laboratory operations which includes satellite labs across Asia pacific to ensure compliance and operational excellence.
- Responsible in reviewing and preparing workflow, manning and space requirements, equipment layout, and action plans while ensuring productivity and quality.
- Responsible in formulating operational strategies to eliminate inefficiencies and reduce costs.
- Responsible in ensuring all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Responsible in conducting periodic review of laboratory protocols; perform necessary risk assessment; update, streamline and maintain good laboratory standard operating procedures.
- Responsible in preparing and leading the team for site audits; review audited feedbacks and develop corrective measures with stakeholders.
- Responsible in overseeing the laboratory asset management; work with Operations team to ensure equipment is in a proper operational state, undergo periodic servicing and validate accordingly.
- Minimum Bachelors’ Degree in Business, Operations Management, engineering or any relevant field
- Minimum 3 – 5 years experience in facilities management, operations and maintenance
- Prior experience in Biotech or Healthcare industry is a bonus
- Prior experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management is a bonus
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please click APPLY NOW or email an updated copy of your resume/cv.
We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitpedia Pte. Ltd.
EA License No. 19C9682
EA Reg. No. R21103251 (Yeo Huey Cheen)