ECOMMERCE ENABLERS PTE. LTD.
We have a vacancy of Senior Merchant Credit Risk Analyst in our company, ECOMMERCE ENABLERS PTE. LTD.. This vacancy is based in Queenstown. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Senior Merchant Credit Risk Analyst
Company: ECOMMERCE ENABLERS PTE. LTD.
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Queenstown
Salary: $9,000 a month
URL Expiry: 2022-08-24
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Singapore, Central Singapore
Roles & Responsibilities
Rewarding Your Everyday.
ShopBack is Asia-Pacific’s leading shopping and rewards platform, serving over 30 million shoppers across our nine markets. Growing from a team of six back in 2014 to over six hundred today, ShopBackers across the region come together with a singular vision: to build the world’s most rewarding commerce enablement platform.
More than half a billion shopping trips start with ShopBack each year. We power over US$3.5 billion in annual sales for over 8,000 online and in-store merchant partners, across categories ranging from fashion, beauty, F&B, electronics, travel and more – and we’re just getting started.
ShopBack is continuously innovating and enhancing our suite of shopping services and solutions, to bring more value to our shoppers and merchant partners, and we are looking for world-class talent around the globe to be part of our exciting journey. If you are passionate in building and scaling up businesses in this fast-growing landscape, come and join our growing ShopBack team!
As a Merchant Risk Analyst, you will assess financial risk related to credit and identity associated with the merchants. You will also coordinate with cross-functional partners to assess non-financial risk – brand, legal and compliance risk.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge or experience in e-commerce underwriting and/or commercial lending. They will also have a proven understanding of evaluating merchant financial risk based on 3rd party data, credit reports, and other merchant attributes. Prior work experience in payments, lending, banking or financial institutions is a plus!
What you’ll do
- Assess brand, compliance and financial risk and resolve credit exposure risk on new and existing merchants
- Use business credit reports, financial statements, investigative research tools, and financial market data to conduct risk assessment of ShopBack’s merchants
- Investigate and use new sources of third party data to assess merchant financial risk
- Conduct ongoing monitoring of credit, fraud, and dispute/chargeback trends by merchants
- Business Process Improvement: Demonstrate your knowledge to provide guidance towards the automation/improvements of merchant risk evaluation
What we’re looking for
- 3+ years of experience in assessing merchant risk in a function such as Merchant/Seller Risk Management or Merchant Underwriting
- Experience working with cross functional partners across the organization, especially Sales and Business Development teams
- Experience reviewing financial statements, business credit reports and payment processor statements
- Ownership mentality: Demonstrate an appropriate sense of accountability, ownership, urgency and execution
- An understanding for how to perform data extraction and manipulation, as well as programming languages is a plus (SQL, R, Python, MatLab, Java, C# etc.).