GROUP ONE HOLDINGS PTE. LTD.
We have a vacancy of Senior Manager Brand & Retail in our company, GROUP ONE HOLDINGS PTE. LTD.. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Senior Manager Brand & Retail
Company: GROUP ONE HOLDINGS PTE. LTD.
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: $7,000 a month
URL Expiry: 2022-08-19
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Singapore, Central Singapore
Roles & Responsibilities
As Manager, Brand and Retail for ONE Athleisure, you will play a critical role in delivering a brand experience that builds customer loyalty and upholds the integrity and reputation of ONE Championship. You will be involved in providing creative solutions across multiple categories and markets including, product launch support, digital advertising/social campaigns, seasonal campaigns, and platform improvement, analyze key metrics, including customer and employee feedback, and provide guidance for each platform to achieve market goals. You will bridge the worlds of retail and corporate to contribute to the future success of ONE ChampionshipTM’s Athleisure business as well as team up with key internal partners across locations to ensure alignment on initiatives. Your role will involve but not necessarily limited to:
- Set brand planning calendar, coordinate cross-functional activities, manage timelines, and ensure timely completion of all deliverables
- Achieve financial objectives by assisting in overall budget planning, reviewing sales performance and expenditure; and recommend pricing policies by reviewing merchandising activities and determining the need for additional sales promotions
- Develop and execute marketing plans (including campaign ideation, product and campaign shoot, sales promotion, special events, promotional activity) for both online and offline retail channels for the brand in order to maximize sales performance
- Oversee the launch of ONE ChampionshipTM’s offline retail store operations.
- Regularly visit all store locations within markets and act as a liaison between assigned stores, and corporate. Communicate store needs and make observations of merchandise needs and relate them to Corporate HQ
- Uphold the ONE ChampionshipTM brand in its offline retail presence in all markets, i.e. ensuring excellence with our brand values related to customer service, staffing levels, merchandising, store operations, and community involvement
- Review store environments and key business indicators to identify problems, concerns, and opportunities for improvement in order for the team to take action and achieve operational and sales targets.
- Identify current and future customer requirements by establishing a rapport with potential and actual customers; and develop new leads for future channel development
- Travel to new markets and locations as needed to assist in stocking and set up for an opening.
- Maintain store staff by recruiting, selecting, orientating and training employees. Ensure all staff are trained and educated on new products, sales strategies and goals
- Ensure availability of merchandise and services by monitoring and maintaining inventory levels
- Ensure region is successfully changing and rotating retail displays as planned
- Oversee Retail Leads and Sales Specialists to schedule and execute VM tasks in accordance to campaign calendar
- Communicate and support merchandise directives to all stores
- Document visual presentations of stores as needed
- Assist in the conceptualisation, design and implementation of store displays
- Collaborate with others to obtain products or other display items
- Thorough knowledge of (or eagerness to learn about) the brand’s products.
- Great interpersonal and relationship-building skills and a customer-centric attitude.
- Some B2B sales experience is often beneficial if the role involves upselling.
- Problem solver, critical thinker and has the ability to explore ways to improve and promote quality, accuracy, and thoroughness.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented and effective at multitasking.
- Knowledge of other languages, preferably Filipino/Tagalog is an advantage.