We have a vacancy of Senior Manager Blockchain Assurance in our company, EY. This vacancy is based in Singapore 048583. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Senior Manager Blockchain Assurance
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore 048583
Salary: Salary detail is not available
URL Expiry: 2022-09-04
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
EY is the most globally integrated professional services organization and our blockchain team is no exception. Within our Assurance practice, we have a business unit dedicated exclusively to the blockchain ecosystem. As a Senior Manager in our Asia-Pacific Assurance Blockchain team, you will have the opportunity to be at the forefront of our blockchain services. You will work with multi-disciplinary teams from around the world to deliver a global perspective. Aligned to key blockchain ecosystem segments including digital asset exchanges, digital asset funds, digital asset custodians and private equity, we provide audit and other assurance services to our clients.
Upon embarking on a journey with us, you will experience professional development through exposure to an array of diverse experiences, world-class learning and individual tailored coaching. This is how we develop outstanding leaders who endeavor to deliver on our promises to all our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. Sounds interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience will last a lifetime.
As a Senior Manager in our Asia-Pacific Assurance Blockchain team, you will have the opportunity to take on responsibilities that would allow you to develop a deep and professional knowledge base in the blockchain ecosystem. You would play a lead role in growing our business and developing our people.
Role and Requirements:
In order to grow EY’s Asia-Pacific Assurance Blockchain business, we are looking for an experienced Senior Manager who will be responsible for:
- Building valued relationships with external clients and internal peers and developing a portfolio of business by focusing on high impact opportunities.
- Delivering client value within agreed timeframe and budget.
- Ensuring the consistent delivery of excellent, high-quality work products for EY teams, providing a platform to build and maintain our global brand, reputation and purpose.
- Acting as a subject matter resource for blockchain, leveraging your knowledge and experience to shape services for clients.
- Leading presentations and proposals for medium to high complexity projects and provide subject matter insight to bids and proposal in relevant areas.
- Creating innovative commercial insights for clients, adapt methods and practices to fit operational team and cultural needs, and contributing to thought leadership.
- Subject matter expert within the firm for sharing knowledge in and providing education on digital asset topic including cryptocurrency and blockchain.
- Assisting in client account management activities such as building project teams, managing financial aspects of client engagements, and quality and risk management.
- Communicating effectively with EY senior management and working to build, manage and motivate high-performing teams.
- Understanding EY’s service offerings and actively identifying opportunities to better serve our clients.
- Build strong internal relationships within Assurance and across other services lines.
- Supporting team development activities, including:
o Supporting, coaching, and mentoring activities
o Conducting performance review and contributing to performance feedback
o Contributing to people initiatives including recruiting, retaining and training activities
To qualify for the role, you should have:
- A passion for blockchain and a relentless focus on our people and our clients
- Graduate degree, preferably in Finance, Accounting, Computer Science, or other related areas
- A minimum of 8 years of relevant experience
- Subject matter expertise in digital assets and blockchain industry
What we look for
We’re looking for people that are passionate about blockchain and professional services. Someone with a thirst for continuing to grow their subject matter expertise and helping others around them achieve their development goal. If you have a passion for assisting businesses achieve their full potential and working with some of the highest performing teams, this role might very well be for you.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.