Nanyang Technological University
We have a vacancy of Senior Executive Project Coordinator in our company, Nanyang Technological University. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Senior Executive Project Coordinator
Company: Nanyang Technological University
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: Salary detail is not available
URL Expiry: 2022-08-19
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
The Project Coordinator will provide project coordination support in the areas of Project Management to ensure smooth operations of the project and contributing to meeting the objectives and programme KPIs.
- Organises and runs a mixed portfolio of NAMIC Hub at NTU projects as assigned by the Programme Director, Programme PIs, Hub Manager and Business Development team.
- Supports Programme Director, Programme PIs and Hub Manager to ensure project timelines, budget and deliverables are adhered to.
- Supports Project PIs to integrate information from multiple sources to ensure that research proposals meeting the necessary requirements of project evaluation panel and/or other funding agencies.
- Initiates, implements, and follows throught the projects at the Centre
- Provides overall coordination of multi-funded and/or multi-site research projects.
- Conducts resource planning and develops schedules to ensure successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and timely completion of projects.
- Works closely with cluster Engineer Specialists and communicates effectively to cluster Technical Specialists the requirements of the projects.
- Provides support to Project PIs on research grant proposals and submissions, preparation of final reports and relevant research agreements for industry projects, in accordance to the University’s guidelines.
- Develops and manages interim reports for Project PIs, industry sponsors and review board (if necessary) to ensure that each project is moving toward timely completion.
- Prepares project progress reports to Programme Director, Programme PIs and Project PIs.
- Updates and maintains database for research projects, grants received and Programme KPIs.
- Assists Programme Director, Hub Manager and Business Development team in hosting visitors and all activities and events.
- Assists Programme Director, Hub Manager and Business Development team to network, cold-call and maintain a database of visitors.
- Diploma / Bachelor’s degree in engineering discipline
- Related work experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Fresh degree graduates are also welcomed to apply
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of project management is advantage
- Meticulous, organized, and diligent
- Highly adaptable, resourceful and self-motivated
- Able to work independently as well as in teams
- Able to multi-task and work in a dynamic environment
- Cordial personality and values service orientation
- Strong work ethics to maintain confidentiality on sensitive information
Hiring Institution: NTU
In line with Singapore’s nationwide Vaccination-Differentiated Safe Management Measures (VDS), employees must be fully vaccinated to return to the workplace, unless certified to be medically ineligible. For Information on VDS, please click here .