We have a vacancy of Senior Executive in our company, FairPrice. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Senior Executive
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: Salary detail is not available
URL Expiry: 2022-08-29
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
As Singapore’s leading supermarket retail player and a household name close to all, we have grown with you over the years. It is now your turn to grow an exciting new career and fulfil your aspirations with us. Join us as we embark on a journey to make lives better for our customers, community, environment and employees.
At NTUC FairPrice, we offer you more than just a job. We are committed in giving our employees a rewarding career through comprehensive development opportunities. We promise a wonderful workplace culture with ample opportunities for growth at different levels of your career. Every of our 10,000 employees across Singapore is important.
If the prospect of working in an organization at the forefront of retail technology and innovation excites you, look no further.
Grow your career with us today and make a difference.
DESIGNATION : Senior Executive (Account Service) – B2B
This position is responsible for achieving Account service satisfaction in actions related with order management, order capture, discrepancy (claims, returns & refusals) and account payable/receivable management for customers with focus on B2B accounts in the most cost effective fashion in accordance with approved company policies and practices
- Manage customer orders from inception to delivery and through the entire order-to-cash cycle
- Maintain price discrepancies in relation to order management
- Administer return processing & credit/debit price adjustment
- Expedite and track customer orders: answer inquiries and resolve logistics issues
- Take corrective actions to resolve customer issues or order fulfilment inefficiencies
- Ensure compliance to all company and business policies and administer all open sales order and ensure appropriate order flow.
- Communicate with management regarding activities and significant issues related to order management & customer service
- Collaborate with sales, finance, logistics and related functions to proficiently and timely follow up and resolve customers and sales requests/issues
- Analyse and evaluate alternative solutions to respond to customer requests relative to lead time expectations, deliveries, product sourcing, and availability, etc.
- Maintains strong lines of communication with sourcing and logistics to ensure seamless order processing and execution of standard and special/hot orders
- Understanding of delivery lanes & rates and on-time delivery performance standards
- Partner with account executives to develop, establish and implement customer programs that improve inventory productivity and meet customer metrics
- Work with sales and planning team to achieve fill rate targets across all categories for key accounts
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but other qualifications with the relevant experience will be considered
- Professional supply chain and customer service certifications will be added advantage
- Prior order management experience and at least 3 years’ experience handling consumer customer accounts with full-cycle customer account responsibility, preferably in a retail or consumer packaged goods environment
- Understanding of returns, rejection s & reverse logistics process, and basic business finance
- Previous experience directly communicating with customers in person, over the phone, and by e-mail
- SAP Experience & EDI experience in relation to order processing
- Proficient written and verbal skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and desire to find a resolution to an inquiry
- Experience using vendor replenishment systems with data management skills will be add advantage
- Aptitude for managing multiple tasks, adjusting priorities to adapt to changing customer demands while maintaining a sense of urgency
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills needed to develop strategic relations with the accounts and collaborative relationships with internal teams
- Analytical, self-starting individual who will work to proactively find areas of improvement to maximize sales and turns while creating awareness around any operational issues and/or opportunities
Working Location: NTUC FairPrice Hub, 1 Joo Koon Circle