Thermo Fisher Scientific
We have a vacancy of Senior Customer Service Representative ( 1 Year Contract) in our company, Thermo Fisher Scientific. This vacancy is based in Woodlands. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Senior Customer Service Representative ( 1 Year Contract)
Company: Thermo Fisher Scientific
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Woodlands
Salary: Salary detail is not available
URL Expiry: 2022-08-18
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
How Will You Make an Impact?
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue of approximately $40 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, increasing productivity in their laboratories, improving patient health through diagnostics or the development and manufacture of life-changing therapies, we are here to support them. Our global team of more than 100,000 colleagues delivers an unrivaled combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services, Patheon and PPD. For more information, please visit www.thermofisher.com.
What will you do?
- Execute and manage order processing transactions accurately, in a timely manner from order entry to delivery commitment to customers.
- Responds effectively and efficiently to customers inquiries, ranging from orders, product availability, pricing, delivery, billing and other forms of documentation (e.g. proof of delivery, etc…).
- Handle customer order enquiries and engage with relevant stakeholders to resolve issue in a timely manner.
- Accounts & backlogs management, proactively communicate changes/delays and suggest alternative option whenever possible to mitigate escalation due to shipping delays.
- Prompt coordination with logistics team for timely pick up & delivery.
- Liaise with manufacturing facilities & 3rd party vendors in USA, Europe, APAC.
- Work with Finance on AR, AP issues & follow up when needed.
- Participate in order management process improvement when needed.
- Responsible to meet all operational KPI and SLA
- Ensure all documentation and order processes are in line with corporate guidelines and compliance
- Reports preparation on regular basis.
- Perform other duties/projects as assigned.
How will you get here?
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Logistics/Supply Chain/Life Science or relevant
- Prefer at least 1 year of experience in Customer Service and order processing (handling end to end transactions in Quote to Bill) is preferred.
- Good English communication and written skills
- Good experience in Oracle E1, SAP & MS Office preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Candidate must be service oriented, able to work under pressure with excellent phone, email etiquette skills and able to handle difficult customers.
- Good communications skills